Reviews for Eona: Dragoneye Remembered
DarkRemnant chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
Love your story so far and can't wait for the rest!
Your writing style is very similar to Goodman, so it feels like a part of her story. Good job on that because it makes readers stay hooked!
Ooh and that drama with the new princess. Marvelous and awesome.
The plot is way different that your typical Eona fanfiction, so praise the Heavenly Lord for your creativity and idea.
Now the only thing is for you to continue! Come on and get your lazy butt moving to post the next chapter!
P.S Your artwork is fantastic from devianart. Keep on posting!
TheOneTheyKeepInTheBasement chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
I love this story, but you're not updating *sob*
GET YOUR LAZY BUTT MOVING OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!'
FelicityQueen23 chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
I know it's been a while since you wrote but could you please keep writing. I really like it.

P. S. Your writing style reminds me of the authors.
elischap chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
GET YOUR LAZY BUTT MOVING! I REALLY LIKE THIS FANFICTION
XxDreamerInRealityxX chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Lulucaa, if you don't update soon, imma just have to find where you live and slap you! XD This is a really great story! I would really like to see what happens with the upcoming marriage and especially what happens between Eona and Kygo!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Ninjabearrat chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
When will you have the next one ready?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Get your lazy butt moving and update this book
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Please update soon
Fandomite chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
This chapter moved with purpose and gained momentum as it went.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
keep going
Patty chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
I love it :3
DragonsStories chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
When are you going to update again?! I am so looking forward to the next chapter! Please update soon, please. I am hanging on the last words here :) it is so good.
DragonsStories chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Ok I am REALLY liking this story so far. I feel bad for Eona about the marriage and I feel like she should be reacting a bit more to it. Her relationship with Kygo seems to have changed seeing as they were in love. I like the twist with the princess and I am interested to see how it all plays out. Since Kygo is getting married I think Eona should find someone. I always liked the Ido and Eona pairing very much and now it could work if you find a way to bring him back. I was sad when he "died"...I suppose you could also do a Maylon Eona pairing side I feel a future for him in this story but I much prefer Ido. Anyway, please update again soon! Please! It's really amazing so far so keep up the good work! :)
dragongirl423 chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
I love this! I hope they become friends (or close) :) can't wait for the next chapter