Reviews for LessThanLegal Love
Sugar Firefly chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Dear Amberrrr,
Please write a new chapter! It looks like you haven't updated this fantastic story in almost a year now, and I'm sure the people reading this are quite disappointed to see such a lovely story unfinished. You have a very creative style of writing. I'd be ecstatic to see a new chapter added to this story!

Hoping to see a new chapter soon,
Naira Mil
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
I LOVE this! I can't help smiling at these two. Please update soon!
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Aww :(
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
This was cute, even if it is criminal. ;)
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I loved this! :)
AngelCutie ChildAtHeart chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Interesting story! I like it, it has a new twist. I hope you update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next, and hope those tow become closer. Hope it's a happy ending(; I'm a sucker them. Pls update soon!
Anna Bia chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
GIRL KEEP GIRL! PEOPLE WILL WAIT YOU UPTADE GIRL! QUAL É?
VAMOS LÁ, TEM GENTE TE ESPERANDO UPTAR ESSA FANFIC!
VAMOS LÁ, NÃO DEMORE UM ANO NOVAMENTE MENINA!
Google traductor - Português for Inglês
BSlover1812 chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
haha good update! Really excited for the partners in crime and cant wait for the next update :)
fuchsia.stoplight chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Probably one of my favorite Jalice stories that I've found yet. Love the style of writing, and I love the characterization. Keep up the good work! Super excited for the next chapter installments!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
I hadn't read the original one but I like this story really well. Keep up the good work and get another chapter out soon. :)

Sweetangel 4 (not signed in)
Candi Marie Cullen chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
I can't wait where this goes. It's good :)
Oh and its Jasper, Mississippi; Whitlock, Louisiana; and Brandon, Mississippi. That are some places that come to mind when I think of places being ironic. But that's all I know of.
I'll be looking for the next update :)
Candi Marie Cullen chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
There's also a place in Louisiana called Jasper, and I think Whitlock too :)
Poor Alice, Jasper didn't have to corridupt her, she's already got the hang of it... Lol.
And your not the only one. I'm actually trying to get back in the zone with one of my storys, I sorta lost what I had in my head about of the crime of it. So Im reading a bunch of crime stories to help. You should check my stories out :)
Candi Marie Cullen chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
And the start of a partnership in crime. Well... Almost crime. Good start. I Like it :)
Candi Marie Cullen chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This sounds really good so far!
alicelover520 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Ohh...haha lol btw...you don't suck..you're pretty awesome to think and write such an awesome story keep updating!