Reviews for Meet the Parents
MissJayne chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Loved it! So beautiful. And amusing. Jeez, I wouldn't want to get between Jasper and Gibbs during a fight over Jenny.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Sweet ending and good explanation as to how Jasper's still alive. That's one I've never seen before and I've read a lot of Jibbs stories. Will you continue it? Maybe his reaction to it or something.
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Absolutely fantastic, love it to the bits!

I really love your writting style, it's so nice to see something so well written.

Are you planning to make a series from this one? hint hint
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Will this be a series, too? *grins* I'm really enjoying your work, and I'm glad we got someone fresh in the fandom. I was beginning to lose all hope.

This is a new take on Jasper/Gibbs relationship and I, for one, LOVE it. I am, frankly, tired of all those fairytales where everyone's happy and blah blah. This was great! :D

Zudepom chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Awesome, loved it ! :D
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
awwwwwww that was cute! You gotta love Jibbs! :)
hopesmom chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I love that you wrote this story. I always wondered what would happen if Gibbs and Jasper ever met.
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
AW! I'm not really into Jibbs stories (I'm more a Tiva kind of gal) But I love this! :)
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
"Once again, Jasper wondered if he had broken his daughter's soul."-I think that may have been the best line in the entire story, not even gonna lie.

I love stories where Jasper is still alive. And, I like that Jasper is still alive and doesn't like Gibbs. Overall really good-I loved the concept behind it. And, the ending was very sweet! Great story-loved it!