Reviews for He's the One
NicolaClaire chapter 25 . 1/10
It was really good, but you need to work on your continuity a bit. You said the new hire taking over Tanya's old job was a girl called Charlotte who was moving with her boyfriend Peter, which you later changed to Angela and Ben even though Angela had already been mentioned. You also used Marcus as Bella's landlord but then used him again as Tanya's therapist. I find it helps to keep a list of all your characters when you're writing so this doesn't happen and it doesn't get too confusing
en-mi-corazon-para-siempre chapter 25 . 1/3
Great!
debslmac chapter 25 . 6/13/2014
loved this story :)
Lilypad10 chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
Beautiful! After the first chapter I was hooked. Poor Edward but in the end it all worked out for the better.
cullenlover88 chapter 25 . 5/16/2014
beautiful story
Siriusmunchkin chapter 25 . 5/7/2014
That was a really fun story. Loved all the snark, sarcasm, and inner musings. Wonderful characters and a good storyline.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 5/7/2014
Dropping off grandmother's ring so Edward can propose to Bella on Christmas in front of their friends? That would work quite well.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 5/7/2014
Reading about other peoples sex lives is really not that interesting, so no lemons is certainly not a problem imho, I know I'm in the very minor minority in that category. Really gotta love the Bella's humor and verbal preoccupation with it though. Knew the friends would be all happy for them. So it sounds like Tanya is now screwing her therapist?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 5/7/2014
Really, you gotta love Bella, her mouth, and her inner musings. My inner musings could put a sailor to shame. They're just not about sex. Definitely not a bored housewife. A somewhat senior citizen whose mind is about 35 years younger than the body. And not much offends me, lol.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
Meeting the parents is always fun. And Edward passed the big test. Moving day will be right around the corner I'm sure. Hmmmn. I'm thinking either Tanya is a very bad judge of sex, or Edward just didn't care.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
They are such a fun couple. Gotta love Bella's inner musings.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 5/7/2014
Looks like they've gotten over their shyness.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
Would say that fun was had.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 5/6/2014
And I repeat myself. This is just too funny.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
Think they're both a little sex deprived?
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »