Reviews for Independence
MMWillow13 chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
I love the openness and willingness to share with Booth that you have Brennan showing in this chapter!
Sasha Stevens chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
LOVED it! I loved all of it! The Shopping trip, the fact that Brennan is definitely relying on Booth more and I almost cried when she talked about being abandoned. This new body does have the wheels in my head spinning now...can't wait to see what's next! Awesome job! :)
Sss chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
Great story! Update soon please!
SouthunLady chapter 17 . 8/13/2011
Hummmm, did jealousy rear it's ugly head, or is Brennan just loosening up? Inquiring minds want to know.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 17 . 8/13/2011
Hehe. I like the ending. Great job, and I can't wait to see if this serial killer case proves dangerous for our favorite parents-to-be!
jsboneslover chapter 17 . 8/13/2011
This was a subtle and GREAT chapter, bringing in some of the challenges they face as broken people now in a relationship without making it too angst-ridden.

Great work. Looking forward to chapter 18.
hgiel chapter 16 . 8/6/2011
lovely! :) keep it coming.. excited for the next chapter..:)
bonesfan2601 chapter 16 . 8/6/2011
loved this chapter! loved the KNOCKED UP bit as well. very well written
MMWillow13 chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
Maternity clothes shopping sucks unless you have Brennan and Angie's money cause this is my third time around and there are too many freakin' ruffles. Booth's reactions though were wonderful.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
Aw. Short and fluffy. I love these sorts of chapters. Booth tagging along was quite adorable. I also enjoy the way you portray the friendship between Brennan and Angela. It's just the right mixture of playful and affectionate. Update soon!
socceremilie chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
HAHAHA I laughed out loud at the "knocked up" shirt! You do a great job of capturing their personalities. There are so many stories that get too fluffy, but yours definitely has just the right amount of fluff! ;)

Keep up the good work!
Sasha Stevens chapter 15 . 8/5/2011
I can't help but smile everytime I read a chapter of this fic. I personally think you write both Bones and Booth PERFECTLY! You seem to have them down very well.

I was in the back of my mind wondering about the whole Max factor myself and am glad you wrote about it!

LOVED IT! Can't wait for more! :)
texasloves9 chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
Cute chapter. I am enjoying this.
nertooold54 chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
Preggo clothes are getting nicer, more fashionable. Angela is a good friend, and funny.
SouthunLady chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
I loved the pants and t-shirt. Brennan should have kept it just to bug Booth on the weekends if nothing else. I can just imagine him in the store and embarrassed as hell. Nice little chapter.