Reviews for Ningen no Ken
Xadro chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
You know, you should just kill Tsukune off, it would show the world how foolish he is, by now the only way he would get off is luck.

I would also be unique and original to end the story hehe :D Boom dead The End. Following with an Epilogue of either his parents wreaking havoc at the school OR all the girls happily married where Tsukune is just a tiny memory to them lol, you would certainly get alot of hate from it though haha.

Anyway i have no idea how you plan to get him free, but i hope it won't be like canon where all his friends come together and free him and all that sappy friendship stuff lol.

Well good luck with the next chapter, you are sure making me look forward to it, if only to see how you will free him without it me having to roll my eyes the whole time haha.

Cheers,
Xadro
Xadro chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
"Despite it all Tsukune hoped he lived. He couldn't wish death on even that kind of person." Oh yes lets hope the murderer/rapist lives it would be a shame if he died, after all we need those kind of people to make people like Tsukune look good right?

I really like your story so far, but i really hope that sentiment will die pretty quickly.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is really well written. The lack of spelling errors is very refreshing and makes this a more interesting fic. The story so far has also been interesting, which makes me want to continue reading.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
the story is great man, but why'd you leave off a cliffhanger and never continued it _
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
First I'd like to say I really like this story and it chapter length. This is my first story where we reached 115,000 or more word in just six chapters. I think this is only 1 of 4 stories where the authors have done something very different and therefore interesting by changing something about the main character without doing some kind of actual crossover and instead just borrowing some element from a another fiction creation to change how the world is built.
By the way, one thing about your authors notes, while you mention stories you thought were cool by name you never mention the authors names, so that makes them harder to find. You might want to go back and give us their name so we also can enjoy those stories. In this story you took was some elements of Kenichi Histories strongest Disciple. The other stories that did something similar are "He who Fights Monsters" by hawker-748, "Aono's Kaleidescope" by Inu-shommaru, "Stranger in a Strange World" by MeatBomb and "Masques" by robinhood92.
You might also like Vathara's "Embers" and "Harry Potter and the methods of Rationality".
I think you and anyone who reads this should also read those stories. I hope you update this story soon. Here is a list of the mistakes in your story, mostly just misspellings.
chapter 3: But it was definitely the first that truly stood in the oath of her affections. This sentence doesn't make sense.
chapter 3:You will know your place and except it!
except is wrong, it should be accept.
chapter 4: It wasn't fair that some guy like hat .
hat should be that.
chapter 4: Kurumu retaining just enough mercy to keep 'he' blow from killing her. he should be her.
Chapter 4: Occuring more on what he could sense then see,he felt Gin coming this letting him react faster. Occuring should be Reacting and , should come after coming.
Chapter 4: falling to earth abruptly in a field of yellow and blooms. and should be deleted to be "field of yellow blooms."
Chapter 5: even if she was happy with the friendship she had one so far, Kurumu still wanted a lot more. one should either be deleted or changed to won to make that sentence make sense.
Chapter 5: T looked like there would be no change. T should be It.
Chapter 5: Inner-Moka's power d the seal Moka wore was rendering her scrying totally ineffective
to make this sentence make sense it should be:
Inner-Moka's power and the seal Moka wore was rendering her scrying totally ineffective. Add a period too.
Chapter 5: here light hearted comment was followed by a giggle. here should be her.
Chapter 6: That might make his ideas to get out of this a little less workable, but then if all her needed
Her should be "if all he needed".
Chapter 6: Haiji had decided it was a good place to train instead of wasting time with Maths and his.. his what? did you mean to leave it like this? is it supposed to imply something?
Well that is all I found, hope the next chapter is soon.
Gabriel1128 chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Great story, I just found it recently and its great, I can't wait for the next update and thanks for the story.
The Elemental King of Hell chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
this is a very good story and the length of the chapter is just right, not too long and not too short. And you have a good eye for detell
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
I like it. I really, REALLY like it. Especially because you're doing such an incredible job of exploring Kurumu's character, she's my most favorite of the girls. Please continue as soon as you can!
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Inner Moka being developed enough to function might be explained by her knowing most of what Outer knows and remembers, only her reactions to such things are 'clouded' by pride, and her own (maybe) fragmented memories of life before that. In addition, it could be that she wasn't conscious entirely before that seal was released in canon, which allowed her to not be completely isolated. Though neither of those really explains everything and they each have problems.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Pretty sure Mizore was in the same class as Tsukune in the first semester(s).

Also, it isn't that "Vampires beat everything no matter what" but that "Shinso Vampires beat everything unless special techniques and they're young or untrained" though the author and writer of the series being rather horrible at drawing martial arts stances and fight scenes in general probably doesn't help at all.

And it doesn't help that her vampires are all either Super Well Trained (apparently Akua, Kahlua, Moka) and Old (Akasha, Gyokuro, presumably Issa) or Young and Disregarded (Kokoa) or Super Freak Monster with Super Evil Aura (Alucard and [not very subtly hinted at what with his Evil Berserker Form presumably what Alucard did to himself in rage and hate against humans and monsters and Alucard-aura image thing] Tsukune).

So I suppose it does seem to amount to, essentially, "vampires beat everything." Though I can't really blame the author since everything in her series seems to have a physical body they can cave in with their ability to transfer aura/youki into brute force.
EnragedBlood chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I can mess around too no? I mean this disjointed nonsense you provide.
Well must say its admirable to run into another Rosario vampire fan. Personally I like bleach. I'm mixing bleach and Rosario vampire in one story. So think before criticizing my work next time. Clear? Understand? It is FAN FICTION not something that is the exact story. I'm done being blood in rage and thought to settle down now. Don't annoy me again stranger. I'm making a twist of my own story, Rosario and bleach. Don't like it? Then don't comment and leave
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
I like the introduction of elements from Kenichi. I think Tsukune can pass as a border being and explain Ki-manipulation as a type of magic.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Tsukune got to bust his ass train or else he's not going to be able to keep up. Things look like they are going to get dangerous.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
The hearts will break in a long run anyways...