Reviews for lococession
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Thiss is amazing but that last chapter made me cry. Beautifully written and heart breaking. I can't wait for the next update!
iZoe chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Loved this so far! Especially 2012, that one made me laugh so much! xD
tasty-kate chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
THIS WAS POSITIVELY DELIGHTFUL! I can’t wait to read the next chapter!
Saoirse-Inti chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Aww, you almost made me cry. lets just hope they manage to prevent his death in the series, shall we?
irishcanary chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
awwwh :)
Pilcrow chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
This chapter made me smile. XD Poor Rory.
Eryaforsthye chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
You have the *finest* Eleven era voice I've ever read. Your Eleven is pitch-perfect, your Ponds are perfect, even your Leadworth is perfect.

I truly have no idea how you do it - but this, this is beautiful. I adore all of it and can't wait for more.

Marvellous, wonderful stuff: melancholy, hopeful, silly and warm in turn. Love it.
eve11.2358 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Oh, I love this. The Doctor crashing in just barely at the end of his tether as it were. Love the alien christmas lights! And the end is great.
torchwoodtimelord chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
I usually don't review chapters and fics (because I'm lazy like that) but this is brilliant. And adorable.

Can't wait to see more!
tasty-kate chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
The noise I made at the end with the Doctor passed out on the couch was intelligible but basically summed up my feelings: ajdf;la! Another lovely chapter. :)
x-Avarice-x chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
*squee* Happy-drunk-sleepy Doctor makes me want to grab him and hug him until he turns blue. I love his rant about 2012, it's so him.
Kurisuta1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
There's going to be chapters? Yay! I loved this. Adorable and wonderfully written. Can't wait for more :)
Pilcrow chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Ah, this is really cute! I'm looking forward to more (:
tasty-kate chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I. LOVE. THIS. *huggles it to tiny, tiny, microscopic pieces* And I am so excited that there will be CHAPTERS! You've never done a chapter story before!

Bits I loved: Amy *demanding* that the Doctor visit with River for every Christmas was so Amy and so precious. I LOVED Amy and Rory snuggling under blankets, staring up at the stars. These sort of moments make me ship Amy/Rory. But the line that got me most was, "his heart too tight and his cheeks burning with the desire to box the ears of the man he loves most in all the cosmos." BIGGEST. WIBBLE. I love reading Rory loving the Doctor just as much. _

TL;DR: Beautiful job, m'dear.