Reviews for The Sun in My Soul
whiterosenova chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
That was cute. Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Hey I think this is just an amazing idea. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I did but you're a really good writer and it totally worked. But then it just ended. I know you haven't updated since 2012 and you might not even be on this sight anymore but I have to ask because I've never wanted another chapter so bad. Please please write another! This is a great story with many funny shenanigans and did I mention yesterday was my sixteenth birthday and how you would make my year writing some more? Anyways, thank you for being a lovely writer and coming up with such an awesome idea, and another chapter would just be amazing. (please)
pie chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
is it too late to ask for a chapter?
infinity.and.nutella chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
AH OMG.

Pleeease come back and write more or I will cry. You have no idea how happy this made me.

I loved this. Especially with Misha as the brother.
RedRopeFrayed chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
I love the fact that you have Cas, Jimmy, and Misha! Gabriel's awesome too, obviously. Are you still updating this?
ouran1996 chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
The four characters share such great dynamics!
ouran1996 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
ERMEHGERFD. I totally didn't see that plot twist! I'm so excited to read more. The plot is already has so much potential. I can't wait to see how the story unravels.
multifandom chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
ohmycas. this took me forever to read, because I had to fangirl after every single sentence. this is perf.
multifandom chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is perfect, ok?
tranland chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
SWEET JESUS.
CALL THE MEDICS, I AM DYING.
No seriously. This is beautiful. Even if it is just a crackfic on the side, it'S SO WONDERFUL I COULD DIE. Thank.
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
I very much like this first, please please keep writing!
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
AHHH, IT'S A ROGUE MISHA! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Gosh, that just made my day! I miss Misha...I'm right in the middle of catching up on season 7 now, so...yeah, no Cas. I think this calls for YouTube and convention videos...anyways, AWESOME STORY! I can barely wait the 3 seconds it's gonna take me to go back and start reading the rest of it...
FPwoper chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
DO SOMETHING! I THINK I MIGHT BE GOING TO GET KILLED FROM CUTENESS HERE!

(Subtle hint to continue xD I love it!)
sugarspiceandsin chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
I absolutely love your writing, it's always makes me smile and laugh, with the right amount of everything in there! Please don't ever stop writing!
SPNAngelGirl chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Awwww! Caring Misha FTW! Love it, love it, Fucking Love It! Awsome installment to the little story and I can't wait for more :)