Reviews for Essence Behind Leaded Glass
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
great, as superman got bigger clark had to make himself smaller. and i love him not being a switching major and it make sence, how long before he start giveing awasy think that human would not make for a 1000 years.
gosullivan chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Damn. You are a good writer. I like how Clark called when Lex was thinking about him. Sorry to say I'm one those Chloe is Lois Lane people, but still i liked how is was in here.
indy81 chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
I LOVE IT! It paints me to see my beloved Lex Luther in his truly evil state, but as always I am awed at the perfectly logical bad guy. The best villians have the most depth of any characters. Write for me again.
Marybeth chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Incredible! You certainly have an amazing capacity to write Clark and Lex in the future. Your story shows such a depth and natural progression that's rare to find. Every aspect is so well thought out. I am truly impressed. I can't wait to read more from you.
Anaxo chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Fantastic, fantastic piece that captures the core of Smallville's incarnation of the Lex/Clark conflict. Made me look at the character interactions in the show in a new light, the highest praise I can give any work.
PepperjackCandy chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
This is by far the most realistic, true-to-the-characters, explanation for the Lex/Superman rivalry that I've ever seen. Beautifully done.
Lauren chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Wow! What more can I say? I enjoyed your story very much. Thank You!

Lauren
Dontia chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
You know, I read this over a week ago. But I was in a hurry and had to get off the computer. But this story, the vivid, raw emotion Lex felt, stuck with me. I had to come back and tell you how deeply this story moved me. It's fantastic. I can't wait to read more from you.
Rhea chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Wow... That left me speechless...
Linda hostetler chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
You are a really good writer. I feel so sad for Lex. This story has really stuck with me. Keep up the good work.
Teri chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
This was a wonderful story. I hope you will continue it. I look forward to seeing Lex learn that Clark IS Superman. Thanks for a great story!
glerk chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Fantastic characterisation, and a very plausible view of the future.
Lrnd chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
That was really good!
Agiel chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Oh god. The characterizations here, the unstated assumptions, the secrets...so good! I wish I wish I wish that Clark could somehow find out about that leaded desk of Lex's...but that will probably never happen, will it? ::sigh:: Ah well. A beautiful piece.
smjennings chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
I've read some of your fanfiction from other fandoms and I have to say this one measures up. I love Lex's pov. I like how you have Lex being "bad" without being completely "evil" hating everyone and everything. I'll keep my eye open for more.