Reviews for Of Gods and Mice
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
Hmmmm nice nice!
Ppsh chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
""What? How is this possible? There is no connection to Minato and..." Sarutobi tried to tell himself before he fell silent, realizing that Minato was an orphan in war time and could have come from anywhere. It was very conceivable he could have been a descendent of the Sage of Six Paths.

"I don't know but we both know that means Minato was a descendent to the Sage."

Are you dim? The Uzumaki ARE descendants of the Sage. Why do authors do this? It's like you don't even know the basics...
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Can u make naruto get over his phobia soon? It would be weird having him afraid of girls.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Oh god, how pathetic.
Iryelb chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Ooh this is interesting.
puma1sunfire chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Great story! It is very interesting and has just done a few major plot twists. I am looking forward to where it goes.
Ookami88 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
First a few words of praise, as this is a quite nice story, with a good developing plot and decent explenation of the more major things that are going on. You keep your readers suspended, and make them focus on certain aspects without boring them too much with overlapped describtions.

Now some critique. I don't like how you made Itachi do what he did with his own mother, and what he did to Naruto. That was sick and horrible, even if you say that's important to the overall plot. While I'm not really flaming you here for it, I thought I should voice my displeasure about this.

I have a few questions though:

1) Will Naruto be afraid of the girls his own age (like Hinata, Ino and Sakura) because of what happened, or will it be only fear towards the adult women?

2) You mentioned Itachi keeping an eye on all Naruto's precious people (namely Ichiraku), does that mean he killed them all (Teuchi and Ayame)?

That would be all for now. I'll be grateful if you asnwer my questions to clear my doubts.
Hee-Ho Master chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Looks good keep up the good work and I've already signed the petition to safe these wonderful stories till next time,

Hee-Ho!
roboguy45 chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
I just hope Naruto doesn't become a perv do to being raised by Jiraiya.
bakapervert chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Thanks for the update.
fanficreader71 chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading it and I will be looking forward to reading your next update.
god of all chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Chewie Cookies chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Very nice, but the links are wrong. after the the change dot org thing, there should be and org/ thing there, and for the fanfiction dot net one, there should be a net/ after the second.. Do your homework, man.

But, yeah, nice chapter!
Impstar chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Rather significant I suppose. I hope that Naruto does one day overcome with trauma... though this does have potential to cause humorous situations.
SixPathscv chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
This story has a lot of potential but please if you're going to give the kyuubi a human form then "it" a male and female shape because technically the bijuu don't a sex, other than that I looking forward to see how you show the qualities and power of the rinnegan and hope you allow it to be able to use sub-elements.