Reviews for Inside Another's Mind
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Awesome story! I really really enjoyed it. I was fascinating! I really liked it!
MonsterMystic chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Nice job! :D
Filljigahasdfawitt chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
You have such a strong grasp of Erik and Charles it really amazes me. I admit I know next to nothing, truly, about comic canon and the third and fourth movies, but judging based on First Class alone... how you write them is wonderful. Sometime's Erik's dialogue seems a little bit off at points, but other than that I have no qualms with their characterisation. I really like how you included the fact that they'd need to keep their relationship a secret; so often I see countless fics writing them having wild, loud, mutant ability-unleasing sex in everywhere possible, and while I don't think it's farfetched to think that the kids could guess at their relationship, it's still the 60's. Being found out would ruin Charles' academic career, and especially their partnership with the CIA.
Dreamera Tear chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I have no idea if it's the music I'm listening to at the moment, but every XMFC fic of yours I've read just makes me whimper and wanr to cry. The angst is beautifully heartbreaking, especially the last part of this one. 3
dark-nexus17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was really good! And original, I liked the twist of Erik being in Charles' mind.
gabriel42 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Nice...
Akua chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I really enjoyed this one. Plenty of character interaction and history. I especially liked the curious Erik. It led to some interesting questions that were answers. This was very sweet (maybe even a bit sappy) and fun to read. Good characterization, too.

I really enjoyed this, thanks for posting. :3

-Akua~
animexluva13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Aww this is a wonderful story. I dont know a lot about Charles's background or anything and their relationship is wonderful! I seriously love this story so soo much great job!
Tellyounolies chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Oh my god that was beautiful. Definitely my favorite Erik/Charles fic I've ever read. The way you portray them together is so touching and heartwarming and the reader can really tell how much they care for one another. Also, banter sentimentality all in one fic omg. You are an amazing writer.
Elles chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Allez, un commentaire en français, c'est la classe :p

Superbe fanfiction ! Très originale !
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
awww i loved it
melpomene94 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Great story!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
there is absolutely nothing wrong with this piece. every single line, moment, action, and thought is perfection. i adore this~! fantastic work! :D
yukidaru chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Ahh so freaking cute. I really enjoyed it.
LexieBird chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Naaaawwwwwwwww :)

That was so nice. :)

Really liked it. Great job.