Reviews for Inside Another's Mind
scifinerd4lyfe chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
hahaha! i absolutely LOVE the "Good Lord Erik where did you throw my pants?"

lol! loved this fic!
passionateartist chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I just love Charles! He's so cute with his honesty and trust! I loved all the fluff in here with Erik and Charles sharing memories!

Beans
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This was so very sad. I like that your Charles has had some tough times- that makes his extraordinary ability to empathize with people who've gone through things more natural than the movieverse Charles.
LovelyLytton chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
You know, I could spend days reading yor fics, they are so brilliant. I love what you did here; Charles letting Erik in like that. And Erik needed this sign of trust, I believe, especially after coming to realise the true extent of Charles' power.
Neutral747 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I like it, it was sweet, and they probably doing this at some point. :p
Animekrazy101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I very much like this exploration of Charles's powers and also he relationship btw the two. Well played, I could definitely see this turning into a multi chapter fic ;)
Edtheoddfish chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I really enjoyed this.

Seeing Charles exposed was a rather nice turn of events.

Thank you for writing this.
Midnight Marquis chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Most of the time, it's normally Charles inside Erik's head, getting to know him more and more. It makes my day finding that someone has gone ahead and done the opposite. :) The last line was good too; drives home the connection the fic has to the movie.

Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

Midnight Marquis
Night Of The Land chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Oh I love it! It's wonderful to see their relationship at sure a good state. Bravo. I kind of would like to see more of this line of fic. Maybe some more thoughts. But I love it just the same.

Lovely fic.