Reviews for Best Friends
SeasonVelvet chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I can relate.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I like it. It's a really in-depth look at Ron's feelings, and really shows love makes you do crazy things. Good story!
ronhermione and LunaLovegood12 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Wow... that is WRELLY sad. But I could use a little agst so i liked it. But it was still wrelly sad.
10Shell01 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Excellent! U should so do another chapter with Harry finding the letter! Ur a great writer. Really good story!
Kells chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
oh my gosh! Its a good thing JKR has no intentions of H/H because I could so see this played out, and I would bawl! Wow! That was so :shivers: You write really good angst
Silver Ice chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
OMG...I'm speechless, that was so good. You are such an awesome writer. Harry would do that to Ron, he would screw Ron right over...I'm going to read your other stuff right now.
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
WOW! That was an awesome little fic! Thats so perfectly Ron... You write really well!
Misha chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Very, very good. I can understand Ron's bitterness and his anger.
Eponine4 chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
I love angst very well written I can tell exactl how Ron feels
godress chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Eeeeeee, oh my goosh! I loved it. _ Great ending, I do say. Keep up the good work. -!
Ernie Prang chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
CRYING. That was so sad! what happens next? how do Harry and Hermione deal? does someone find ron in time? please please write a sequal!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
i like. you write really well. you should write another story with harry's reaction. or something. but maybe not, cause its good as it is. well do something. good story.
Ashley chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
wow.

That was amazingly well written.

harse,

but well written.
thinkatory chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
*bursts into wild applause* Fantastic, incredible, I love it. Perfectly written, I commend you. Keep writing angst and I'll keep reading it!
my photos chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
That is awful! Harry would never, ever be so mean to Ron! He's too nice. And Ron's not suicidal. Uh-uh.