Reviews for The Most Annoying Thing About Travel
Scarlet Silverweaver chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
There's a code for that? It's like the Avengers airport or something... Codes for every possible situation. XD
yaoiprincess101 chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Will you continue?
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Laughed so hard at the last part!
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
HAHAHA! These are all so funny! Good job!
Xenat25 chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
This was a great idea! Airport security really deserves to be made fun of, and Romano on a plane is kind of asking for trouble. Also, the Liechtenstein incident is hysterical! Great job!
H3taliafan chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
always have the awesome ways of asking for reviews don't you bri! hong kogn's is probably cuz he's not aloud his firecrackers XD
Sunfire7845 chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
I know right, Romano? Just my luck, I always end up in the cabin with a dozen kids screaming non-stop for a STRAIGHT 17 hours when I flew over to the United States. Methinks they are going to be opera singers when they grow up.
Gnomepants chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Love this, please continue?

After reading these I started to wonder who owns the airports...
Insert Reference Here chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Y'know,that's exactly how I pack. Prepare for the most unlikely events XD
Canadiancloneluver chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
You have so got to continue this! Love it!

CCL
kouhaistar chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Oh Romano, I know how you feel!

Once I was flying all the way to Singapore (From California) to see my cousins. I had to sit in front of this kid who kept kicking my chair and another kid somewhere else crying.

It was totally worth it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Omigosh this is so funny! The entire story had me ROFLing. I think my favorite chapter was the Swiss and Liechtenstein one :)
Luna Espejo chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
hahahah! this is fun! i've only tried flying twice -going there & going back- the only problem i got was the identification since the airport on the flight back apparently needs to see your ID -of any kind- before putting in your luggage. the heck! but the rest of the experience was pretty smooth & nice.

yes! Romano's the easiest to annoy! poor poor Roma-chan have to go through that!XD

i love this! MORE!XD
Nevertrustaprussian chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
If these are all true stories of your expirience with flying... I pity you... Lol
LiveEatBreatheRepeat chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
I loved this chapter because I'm always the target of the children on the plane. Granted, I know how to deal with them, but I completely understand the annoying baby that just ALWAYS manages to wake. Me. Up.

That...And I just how Spain fell asleep on Romano's shoulder!