Reviews for Forgiven
Rya3SaberVltar chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Ok, I don't know if I can change your mind, but let me tell you about the deleting story thing.

At first I was against it but when someone explained to me why they did it, I found out that I have nothing to worry about and nether should you unless you use to much voilence, sex scenes and LEMON! in your stories.

FF didn't do anything about it because they didn't care, but people found out and they have to enforce it. So unless you write M like stoires you shouldn't worry about anything.

If I didn't convince I would like to have the website pleas :)
Dawn Ruthless chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
This is amazing and I can't wait to see where this story leads. Please update soon to make a reader happy )

~Dawn
hillevi chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
lovely!
julianne chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
please keep going i think its a very good history!
Alkeni chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
I like it, and await more eagerly.
Paladinobr chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
I liked chapter 4 and 5 and I think you're on the right direction. Poor Merlin he had to hear that he's a good friend but when she recovers her memory he will just suffer more. I'm thinking that one of those memories it will be when he poisoned her and this only will make things more difficult for them. Waiting for the next chapter, :)
ruby890 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
that was great.
Paladinobr chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I've just find your story and I found it very Interesting story so far. I'm curious to see how Merlin/Morgana relationship is going to grow and what will happen when she finds out the truth. Waiting for the next chapter.
deactv chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Hahahh I love it :) I loved Gwen's part :D and the last bit when Merlin just hands Gaius a piece of paper! Ahhaha I can so see that happening
JAIMOL chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I do not think it's a good idea Morgana forget the memories of his sister. I hope that if you start to remember not want revenge again.
dreamcatcherxx chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Gwen really is a great actress, after everything Morgana pit her through she was still able to be friendly toward her. That was one thing I never understood bc Gwen was Morgana's best friend and then she goes and tries to kill her. Like really is one year of having a sister more significant then a lifetime of an almost sister/maid. But anyway I like the chapter. Update soon pleeeeeeeese!
dreamcatcherxx chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I like it.

It's an interesting story plot and I'm interested to kno what will happen when Morgana gets her memory back, and what her and Merlin have done together since she lost it. Keep it up.
Merlinmorgana94 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
That's a wonderful start for a story I really like your up with the amazing work and please review soon!