Reviews for Alice's Predicament
GypsyDreams95 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
I really like the way the story is going! i wasnt expecting to read that! whoa! great story though! READERS IDEAS/INPUT: I think that you should have him doing her and then hatter comes in and finds her! after that he gets angry and the Mad Scottish anger pops up he tries to kill stayne but alice stops him and says that they should take him to the white queen and then they take her back and stayne is put in jail. Alice is full of guilt not because of what she let stayne do but she let him get locked up! Hatter and Stayne should both be in love with alice! LOVE TRIANGLE! alice should go to the prison cell and apologize but it ends in having more than she bargained for aka- (long one-shot!)
nemo chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
this is really good an juicy! kind of occ tho... still ill b waiting for an update )
NintendoNerd4287 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Oh my goodness... I love it! Update soon! Don't leave me hanging
XYouXKnowXWhoXIXAmX chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Knee 'im in the balls Alice! Knee 'im in the balls!
EverLastingXLove chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
This is awsome! Stayne actually sounds kinda hot! XD I loved how you described him takeing off his clothes! When I read it I was thinking "Take it all off Stayne! XD
jeuxmungandr chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
So far, I like what I see. The characters seem true and the story is of course, intriguing. Since the primary characters you selected for this fiction are Alice and "Hatter" I am interested in seeing what role he might play in this story, seeing as Alice is in kind of a tight bind with Stayne. (do I since a blackmail story?)

Well, don't leave me hanging! Please punch out that new chapter sooner rather than latter, because I'm hooked! Tah-tah!

-I.P. (Yamiko)