Reviews for Baggage
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
made me fall in love with this pairing all over again. must get my hands on a copy of that movie again :P
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. I liked how you handled the very realistic consequences of Flynn's womanizing past - the sordid gossip and the human casualties (Ned wrote a really good fic, Claims, in which Eugene and the Queen discuss the possibility of Flynn having fathered illegitimate children). I also liked how Rapunzel might not grasp the concept of Flynn's past bedroom exploits but she understands romantic love enough to feel sorry for the other woman because she never knew the real Eugene. Rapunzel's kind of an enigma in that way - how sometimes things go over her head and other times she's really wise. Like Rapunzel, I too was left feeling sorry for the other woman but for a different reason. No doubt Flynn left a trail of broken hearts and it was probably puzzling, if not jarring, for her to see him so domesticated and head-over-heels in love with another woman - a beautiful princess no less.
Chris-Crips chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Loving your eugene/rapunzel stories. Re-reading them again. Hope you come up with some more pieces. Romance addicted _
futrCSI1490 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Aw *sniff sniff*... that was so sweet! :'-) I loved Rapunzel's comment at the end *heart*. Cute one shot! Thanks for it :-).
Evelynn chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Awwwwwwww, that was such a sweet one-shot! I feel all warm and fuzzy now. :)