Reviews for The Cliché
encryptedeyes11 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Okay, first of all, I am trying SO very hard not to cry. My mom is next to me and I'm trying to stop being so damn emotional. But I loved this! It was so sweet, it wasn't too long, and it was just so absolutely perfect.
Anna chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I just have to say that it was INCREDIBLY AMAZING! I started crying right at the beginning and couldn't stop. I love Castle and love the inspiring words you wrote because I know that if this happened in the show Kate would say something just like this. Definitely keep writing!
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I don't think an apology is going to quite cover it, ekc. I just read The Dedication five seconds before reading this. I thought that one made me cry? It has nothing on this one. Beautiful. Amazing. I am trying to stop the tears falling but my nose keeps sniffling to remind me why I'm sad! This is amazing. I love it, but I hate it. I'm favoriting it, but I don't know if I will ever really read it again unless I forget what it is about. . . which I would be rather hard pressed to do.

-TheOne(OffToFindSomethingHappy. . . Maybe)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I think I just died. Yep my ghost is typing a review. The part about Kate's mother's ring killed me. I love you and hate you.
LexiIsAGleek chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
it's really hard to read this through the waterfall of tears that are pouring out of my eyes! seriously how do you keep doing this to me? i feel like my heart is breaking into a million little pieces and i'll never be able to put it back together, not completely anyway. another amazing, beautiful, breath taking, heart wrenching fic
ellieew1995 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Your writing you do is so amazing I've rEad nearly all of your stories! This is so beautiful, made me cry but it was amazing! Your so good!3
your.secret.is.safe.with.me chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
just stop with your fabulous tear inducing writing okay?
sportsnerd8482 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Why am I doing this to myself... my friend calls me nuts. But, also says you must be a fantastic writer because you make me, who never cries or shows weakness, ball like a little kid who was told "no." I have to agree with her :-)
sxcthing123 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Oh come on? Really? How much do you want me to cry tonight? I already look like a squished up barbie doll with my mascara and eyeliner rolling down my face. Damn you and your addicting stories. So amazing, so very very amazing.
GreenEyedPixie chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I am literally bawling. I suppose it's my fault really, I did choose to read 'the dedication' followed by this. I should have known I would start to cry after the first few lines. You have a brilliant writing style, no writing has ever really made me cry before. :)
Wickedly Caskett chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Currently still have my Wicked username but it's changing soon to something more Castle-related-

ohmygosh.

I was reading this and starting crying and saying nononononononno-

Fantastic work!
KClemente21 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
ugh. so good again. I can't think of anything else to say except for that.
No1castlefan chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
AHHH TEARSS!
Krisztiii chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Jesus f*cking Christ! : I'm shaking. You're just.. I can't stop crying. Amazing story. Just amazing.
rebelliousflower89 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This story made me cry more than The Dedication and I think that's because Kate has already lost someone incredibly important to her and here it happens again. It's devastating. Thank you for writing this beautiful pain.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »