Reviews for The Fallen
Madison Futch chapter 12 . 8/15
Write some more of this please!
Lovemexem chapter 12 . 7/30
I love your story, could you please update soon?
Accio14Anna chapter 12 . 5/31
Please can you write another chapter? Love this story,would love you to carry it on!
mooserr chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Please continue! Don't leave us hanging. :(
kaysbookworm chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :) It's very good!
Athena's gray owl chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
this is a good fanfic, please update soon!
Carol Lizette chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
This story is amazing! You really are a great writter! Hope you update soon!
heronlove chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
I wonder what Ginny will think about what Hermione found. I think that the teacher is not who she says she is. I wonder who she is and when will we find out.
Elena chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
Yay, you updated! This chapter was so nice,very well written and very suspenseful. I do hope we see what Graham is up to soon. I think it would be amazing if Ron and Harry somehow got involved. Anyway, brilliant chapter, and I do hope you update soon x
CharmingWords23 chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
AH! I wish this chapter never ended! haha. It was so good! I'm so excited to find out exactly what Hermione found. Graham is super sketchy. The girls better watch their backs. I can't wait to read more, please update as soon as you can!
rhmac12 chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
PLEASSSSSSSEEEEE UPDATE SOONER! That chp was so freakin awesome! What was found! I really thought Hermione was caught! Phew!

Side note: love the friendship of Hermione, Ginny, and Luna :)

Awesome job again! :)
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
Yay you updated! I'm so glad, and it is getting so good.

I swear Hermione, Ginny, and Luna better watch out. Graham is getting suspicious and she seems like a force not to be reckoned with.

What if something happened to them and Ron and Harry found out? That'd be intense.

Can't wait for the next update! I'm excited! XD
bearbaitbrook chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
Please keep writing! I really got into the story, and then thought that you'd stopped with the story. And then I noticed that you'd updated a chapter today. This story is seriously great! I really want to know what's up with Graham
Elena chapter 11 . 9/30/2011
This really is a beautiful and well-told story, but It sort of upsets me that you're not updating, or not telling readers why. It's been weeks since Chapter 11, and I notice that at the bottom you state that you were going to update sooner, and I think sooner has come. But I see in your profile that you will always complete a story, and that is a rule, so I'm trying to keep my hopes up. Brilliant story, anyway.
Larry Hotter chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
Story is being great until now.

Love how you made some tension between Hermione and Ron. It's typical Ron-Hermione! :)

I'm quite certain Graham had a hand (litherally: as in shaking hand) in the attack. Still holding my theory about Graham being the daughter... though, you have mixed up things a bit. :)