Reviews for Fate
Chapter 11 soon?
Please chapter 10 . 3/9
CuteCreativity6 chapter 10 . 3/9
bard chapter 10 . 3/5
i really hope you‘ll continue this!
bard chapter 1 . 3/5
i usually read all the chapters first and then review but i just wanted to say that i like your story so far.
Doctor James Moriarty chapter 10 . 10/28/2017
Hey Fate! Good story. Just saw it today and read it all the way through. I think you did great in capturing their characters and staying with the Aladdin story with a twist. Great writing all around and I can't wait to see more. Hope you can get back to it soon.
GuardianoftheOak chapter 10 . 9/26/2017
Overreacted a bit sry *
Just read, that Esmeralda decided to go back to Agrabah.

But still ... PLEASE continue, this story has been so wonderful, there needs to be a happy end. 3
GuardianoftheOak chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
I BEG you, please continue this wonderful and well written story.
It has been so romantic, emotional and heartbreaking, one can't just let it end like this. There needs to be a happy end with them being together again T_T
Diamond mind chapter 10 . 4/22/2017
2017! Don't know when you update but I can't wait for when you do! I love your story keep going even though it's been a year...Does that mean you give up on the story? I sure hope not, i'm just kidding it's only been like six months max maybe?maybe shorter than that,but keep going this is a great story!
Unknown user chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
Can you make a "Mummies Alive!" and "Pokémon" crossover?
joey chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
Bro this story is amazing and you're a wonderful writer! You need to update!
Rawkyy chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
Awwww this was getting good D; Continue?
Obsessive Imaginings chapter 10 . 7/30/2016
Wow! Been a WHILE since I've seen this story. It's good to see it again. Thank God for the 'follow' feature. Still well written. Still absorbing. I hope this means more chapters soon. Gotta get these two back together. You keep writing em, I'll keep reading em.
ShadowAthems chapter 10 . 7/30/2016
Wow, it's been ages since I read an update for this fic. I can't believe you're continuing it. I'm really happy that you didn't abandon it forever, since I like it quite a lot (and I would have wandered how it ends for the rest of my life). Can't wait for the next chapter :)
EmpressOfEasternCommonwealth chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
So I am here both to tell you how much I love it and to convince you to continue it. It is so so so so so amazing and I love it to pieces because the chemistry and the plot and the characters and the evil plan are all so realistic and good. Also, I will 100% love you till the end of time if you continue with it. And I will give you internet cookies. (::) Here, try one. They're my grandma's recipe! Also, I totally understand if you aren't going to continue and I respect that. I just really can't wait for the next chapter.