Reviews for Fate
Diamond mind chapter 10 . 4/22
2017! Don't know when you update but I can't wait for when you do! I love your story keep going even though it's been a year...Does that mean you give up on the story? I sure hope not, i'm just kidding it's only been like six months max maybe?maybe shorter than that,but keep going this is a great story!
Unknown user chapter 1 . 4/1
Can you make a "Mummies Alive!" and "Pokémon" crossover?
joey chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
Bro this story is amazing and you're a wonderful writer! You need to update!
Rawkyy chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
Awwww this was getting good D; Continue?
Obsessive Imaginings chapter 10 . 7/30/2016
Wow! Been a WHILE since I've seen this story. It's good to see it again. Thank God for the 'follow' feature. Still well written. Still absorbing. I hope this means more chapters soon. Gotta get these two back together. You keep writing em, I'll keep reading em.
ShadowAthems chapter 10 . 7/30/2016
Wow, it's been ages since I read an update for this fic. I can't believe you're continuing it. I'm really happy that you didn't abandon it forever, since I like it quite a lot (and I would have wandered how it ends for the rest of my life). Can't wait for the next chapter :)
EmpressOfEasternCommonwealth chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
So I am here both to tell you how much I love it and to convince you to continue it. It is so so so so so amazing and I love it to pieces because the chemistry and the plot and the characters and the evil plan are all so realistic and good. Also, I will 100% love you till the end of time if you continue with it. And I will give you internet cookies. (::) Here, try one. They're my grandma's recipe! Also, I totally understand if you aren't going to continue and I respect that. I just really can't wait for the next chapter.
AddictedFangirl101 chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
Fantastic story, I can't wait until the next update.
Inuyashamaniac144 chapter 9 . 2/1/2016
This story is so good. It is well put together and the I like how the story flows with each chapter. The use of scenes from the movie and incorporating them into the story with esmerelda is clever. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
I have no idea how long it's been since this story came out but I hope you continue it. I shipped jasmine and Esmeralda since I saw both movies years ago. They'd be a great couple. I wish more stories were made about them.
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY.

Starting to ship this pair too! Write on!
Slac chapter 9 . 10/29/2015
Really hoping it's not too late for this to ever be continued :)
kryptonite bezedrine chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
Awaiting your next update
Unknown user chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Garudamon: Sora, I can feel your love! It's making me strong!
Sora Takenouchi: My crest, it glows.
Mirage: (Shocked and Enraged at the digivolution) This can't be! Love is weak! Weak!
Garudamon: I'll protect you, Sora. Wing Blade!
Unknown user chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Can you make a alternate Digimon/Aladdin crossover remake to Eye Of The Beholder? Sora Takenouchi and Garudamon prove Mirage that love is not weak!