Reviews for Sink or Swim
vangilene.batista chapter 3 . 11/12
Seu fanfiction é o melhor que já li! Você conseguiu capturar a essência desses personagens, fazê-los evoluir como os escritores da série não conseguiram; sua trama me conquistou.
vangilene.batista chapter 1 . 10/30
Incrível, muito bom esse enredo! Superou o do show...

Muito melhor!
Kayla chapter 25 . 5/11/2015
That was the most amazing Dan and Serena fan fiction I've ever read. I loved the character depth you went into. I feel like you explained the characters on the show perfectly. And the ending was quite a twist. Thanks for writing that
David Fishwick chapter 25 . 2/10/2015
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing as I enjoyed reading this story.
dillydill11 chapter 25 . 3/14/2014
i loved this!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/12/2013
This story was amazing! And I am a die-hard Derena fan, but I couldn't help falling for Dair in this :/
justLykdat chapter 24 . 4/23/2013
the interview about his writing... i think it gives us the insight to your inspiration of writing...
extremely moving story... keep writing more.
sonckad chapter 25 . 1/11/2013
Only found this now but am really glad I did. I loved how they didn't just figure things out magically but that they both had to work things out, face their demons, their past. The way you almost delved into their psyche. A really enjoyable and different story that shows things are not just magically resolved in life but that they require time, patience and a lot of love. Thanks for it :)
acctnotavailable chapter 21 . 5/22/2012
This chapter made me cry :'(

I Love the way you wrote it!..
DedicatedToTwilight chapter 26 . 3/10/2012
this is the fourth time i have re-read all 25 chapters of this story... and it has the same effect on me as it did the first time i read it. i still love it :)
Chasebunny chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
I really loved the ending for this story as well. Very well written and very thought provoking. It's great that you left the story with everything all tied up nicely.
love4lots to lazy to signin chapter 25 . 8/22/2011
This was amzingly well done! Such a beautiful ending. Everything about this story was done amzingly well,your a very gifted writer. I hope you continue to write more ds fics,you write them amzingly! Excellent job as always :)
DedicatedToTwilight chapter 25 . 8/22/2011
gosh, I cannot believe this is the end of this story. i want to congratulate you on writing such a great piece, and i can't wait to read what else you want to write. good luck!
cj chapter 25 . 8/22/2011
I already wrote my review earlier, but something happened and I guess it wasn't sent properly. Anyway, this is just beautiful and amazing! Thank you so much for writing such an amazing fiction about DS, but Im also really sad that it had ended. I really hope you can continue writing about them because you write DS so well; if only the show can be even a fraction this good but I highly doubt. So, from a DS fan I really hope you can give us another amazing DS fic and again thank you so much for YOUR DS STORY that captivated us!
dshh chapter 25 . 8/21/2011
clap clap. Amazing. I love this fic. You write ds so well.