Reviews for The Truth
mego96 chapter 28 . 4/29/2017
WHAT THE HELL. (_) I AM HONESTLY TERRIFIED OF THIS STORY NOW.
mego96 chapter 4 . 4/29/2017
I'm only at chapter 4 and I'm LOVING IT!
(/\*)。o
They're so hot! (﹃)
This is so HOT! \(/)/
And I'm dying of laughter (~)~
Kiyoumi chapter 34 . 9/22/2012
This has amused me so! I look forward to the rest!
CHARITYCOBB chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Xd
FujoshiKiyo chapter 34 . 6/29/2012
LOL Omg Aoba's rant was funny xD
FujoshiKiyo chapter 33 . 6/14/2012
This is crazy, hot, funny, and a bit strange lol. But I like it xD Mikado is fucking psycho, poor Kida lol. Anyways I like it lol.
chippo843 chapter 32 . 4/15/2012
Yeah~ it updated~ been waiting and still waiting for more to come :D
Nana3212 chapter 31 . 2/9/2012
awesome story~ :D i read all 31 chapters in less than 4 hours~ but i pretty much just skipped to the shizaya parts~ o3o (please dont take offense in that) update soon~ :3
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 31 . 2/9/2012
I couldn't stop laughing! XD
Danny Anime Girl chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
I think. I am choking. On the crack. You've shoved. Down my throat! Ohhh whyyy? I love it! It so cracking cracktastic i think i could get high off of it! DX that's almost a bad thing! -dies from crack overdose-
TinkanaiT32 chapter 19 . 1/10/2012
Hey, it took me a couple of weeks but I'm finally back to reading your story. It is just so funny. And poor Celty must feel like Dorthy stepping into a different world where unlikely couples are hooking up. Can't wait to read more
Sexykill69 chapter 30 . 1/8/2012
Why must you write these things that make me laugh so hard in the middle of the night? My room mate thinks I'm insane. XD
Sexykill69 chapter 29 . 1/6/2012
Shizu-chan is so cuuuute~ And we've finally reached the CLIMAX! h00ray! XD
Purianee chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
It's 2am and I'm laughing so hard xD kudos my good sirma'am. I'm on my android so I can't sign in properly to give your beautiful story a decent review but damn this is hilarious xD Now, I'll come back to this when I'm of sane mindset...
Sexykill69 chapter 28 . 12/15/2011
This Chapter was Genius...And Greatly written...I was literally rolling on the floor laughing at one.

"It's my policy not to interfere with their games."

You really should write for Erika and Walker more often you nail them too perfectly! God I can't wait for the next chapter.