Reviews for Party Favor
Bablefisk chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Well, this is the first story I have read where the Warblers are horrible, and although I am a huge Warbler fan, I loved it:)
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Again another re-read that was better the second time around - even though I hate to think of my pre-Sebastian Warblers as anything but dapper gentlemen.
FFAddict91 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Very good story. Thanks for writing!
klayn chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
OMGLEE THIS STORY IS EPIC.
silje24 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
;)) Hero dave!
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
They made it out safe. Yay for Wes and Blaine together.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
this is good
MoonlightAtDusk chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
So epic! Very unique idea as well :)
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
wow. that was dark. and scarey. then it was awesome and badass. then it was all awesome and heartfelt. i love it. good job!
serenitysowl chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
w.j.w. i'd love to see more in this 'verse!
zali chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Wow. Awesome story!

I love the dark theme! It's completely different from any fic I've read!

It's scary and twisted but it's really unique. We never really know if this kind of thing happens in prep schools, right? Since they're probably rich enough to get away with anything.

I studied in an exclusive school for girls all my elementary and high school life and I definitely had classmates that were daughters of this famous person or that politican and the school administration was pretty lenient with em.. Yeah.

I love the pace of your story, too and the Klaine friendship and the hint of Kurtofsky was love!

Thanks for this!
the pink post-it chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Good story wow the idea of the warblers having that dark tradition. I just wish there was more kurtofsky though.
Auryn chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I wasn't expecting to enjoy that as much as I did. Most Kurtofsky stories seem to be very Blaine-bashing, and this one wasn't.

That said, I loved your idea and how it played out and I was so worried for Wes there, that David was going to take his anger on losing Kurt out on Wes. I was very relieved when he turned up at McKinley.