Reviews for Cramps and Vamps chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
It was good but the camp was a little to far dial it down and you could have soomething there.
LOl chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
pawed like a fuzzy bunny at the local petting zoo! I- hahahahahah- love *weeze* This- ahahahahahaha!
Jen chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
This has to be one of the funniest things I have read! (You were one up however since mention of the Bedazzler makes me giggle automatically.) Anyway, my neighbors hate you now because I've laughed so hard. This was a dream of yours huh? You've got some f*ed up dreams.
Briana Marie chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
You are a strange, strange person, but that was very funny. As much as I love Buffy, it is just way too easy to make fun of . . . especially the last two seasons.
CindaEdna chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
This was so great! I haven't laughed this hard at a fic in a long time. I esecially loved that Buffy was in "heea-ven". Just great. Keep up the good work.
Spikaholic101 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Lol..that was incredibly..stupidly...funny. Hilarious.
Jen chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
This was GREAT! I love you and I want to have your children! Hahahahahhahahahahahahh! I can't stop laughing! I was literally rolling on the floor. I love this fic, I love you. God, that was FUNY! AHHAHAAHHAHAHAH *falls over giggling* ahahahahahhahahahahaahha!
cheebs chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
I laughed so hard I cried. :D
shan chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
HILARIOUS! Heeaa-ven! Ha-Ha-Ha...I can't stop!
Omwfaddict chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
And can I just say that I nearly bwah-ha-ha'd myself to tears at the brilliant mock of Dawn's frequent use of the 'get out, get out, GET OUT' tanty - and also a special thanks to our girl Nauti whose journal link sent me here. Oh, and the bedazzling lesbian Willow plus the adorable-yet-bitch-slap-worthy Tara? Fucking brilliant.
Laura chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Sweet merciful Zeus! that was the funniest thing I've read in a long time... _
Trace chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Oh, dear gods...I don't even know what to say in response to this. I think my brain spontaneously combusted. *goes back to giggling hysterically*
Kathy chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
that was great full of humor and all ..

kathy faye
weaver chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Just read the fic. Best attempt at parody I've read so subtle with well intergrated jokes about plotlines and general quirks of the Buffyverse. By the by, was the stuff about Xander in Egypt a reference to De Nile by any chance?
Zoey chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Hey, nice fanfic, amusing! You seem like a good writer I would love to read comedic or serious stories by you!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »