Reviews for Cramps and Vamps
SpikeDru chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
lol! Hysterically funny. I had to read it repeatedly. But all in the same position.
kathypg chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
I loved it. Laughing my a$$ off. Willow and her bedazzler.
Rilla chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
I think I may have actually injured something I laughed so hard, and I'm quite certain I'll be evicted for a noise violation. Your parody was an absolute riot! And blush-inducingly true. I've just finished my first Buffy fic and now I hereby promise to never ever ever write another fic with that discusses Spike's uneeded breath. ROFLMAO!

Honestly, I thought I was going to have an brain anurism this was so funny - “So, then Janice was all like, ‘Brian likes me, not you.’ And I was all ‘Get out, get out, GET OUT’, which, I know, isn’t the best comeback of all time, but luckily for me her ears began to bleed at that exact moment, so I sort of won. “ Dawn flounced onto the seat beside Buffy. “What causes ears to bleed anyway?”

I'm laughing just cutting and pasting it!

And this - “Cor, slayer, you’re missing the point. Hello, vampire, remember? I know blood. And you should be bloody bleedin’ like a bleedin’ bloody fountain right now.” Spike drifted off as a wistful look came into his cerulean blue orbs.

So congratulations on a fabulous parody and I'm going to slink off an edit my fic, while gufawing as memories of this one.

GREAT job.

mr. monkeybottoms chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
*Looks at the puddle under her chair*

Dammit! You made me pee my pants from laughing so much. Thank. You. Very. Much.

I can't tell you how freakin funny I thought this was. My friend and I were cutting and pasting bits we loved to each other, and I found that I was basicly cutting it ALL. Cause it was all SO funny. Also, hee, the Bedazzler. *Dies laughing*

And GAY NOW. And Xander's puffiness...and him finally getting it...and Tara...

See? I'm doing it again. I love it ALL!
Valerie X chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Hysterical! I almost choked to death laughing.
jrs chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Cor, luv, that was bloody brillant. Bollocks! I wish I could write so well! Cheers!
Green-Ivy1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
THAT WAS A HOOT! I couldn't help but laugh out loud ! :) I really needed that! Thanks a bunch!

Please keep writing these rolling-around-on-the-floor-laughing-so-hard-your-actually-crying stories! There Great!

Sandyapplese chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
LMFAO! That was funny.
Dorks With Forks chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Um...yay? tis good.
flibertygibbit chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Eeeww! But very very funny! Loved the invisible Tara, the GAY NOW Willow, etc, etc.
twisgd chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Yeuck. I assume that was the reaction you were aiming for?
Sarianna chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
LMAO! lol with the bedazzling and the gayness hehe. this is a very very funny fic in case you hadn't already picked up on that.
Sassenach1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Thank you so much for this parody. You had me laughing out loud, something I really needed with all the BtVS mess at the moment and the always present RL problems. You really did a fantastic job with it, I hope you'll write a follow -up .
Alexandra Lyman chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Oh. My. God. litt_bit, you definately get a cookie! Lots and lots of cookies! Two unnatural blonds! Bwah! Red fanged happy face! Bwah! I'm at work and I'm about to lose it over your fantastic story. Bob's yer uncle, luv, smashing job.
Shadowfang chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
That was HILARIOUS! I loved it!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »