Reviews for After
TigerLily21 chapter 1 . 2/11
oh, magnifique. l'histoire était si belle qu'elle m'a donné envie de pleurer. J'ai adoré et je pense que vous avez fait un travail fantastique. Merci d'avoir écrit cela. J'aime James et Lily tellement. Continuez d'écrire.
tributeoftheclave chapter 1 . 2/1
This is perfect. I just don't understand how you can write so brilliantly.
Kathleen Kelly chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
So sad, I'm crying.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Excuse me while I bawl my eyes out. This is heart-wrenching. Like all the beautiful this are. I can totally imagine this happening - them being relieved that Harry is alive and being sad because they won't see him for a long time.
victoriaaaa chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I just cried my ass off.
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh my God, my poor feelings... it's just not fair that they had to die and even though they were together somewhere in the Afterlife, they weren't with Harry and he had to grow up without then and didn't have a happy childhood. It breaks my heart.
themaraudersrock chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
It's really not a good idea to read sad fanfics at midnight when my feels are usually at their highest level.
Meh, I guess it's better that both of them died instead of one in heaven and the other on the earth.. :/
WonderinWonderland chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Amazing but so sad :( . have a nice day and keep writing! xoxo
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Wow, this almost made me cry! It's so bittersweet that Harry lived, from James and Lily's perspective, because if he lives they won't get to see him grow up, but if he dies then he never got a chance at life :( I love this.
LilyClayton chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
this is really beautiful, it nearly made me cry, a good sign.
MissEMT chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
wow. so short yet so effective. really well done.
yay chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
That's so sad and so sweet at the same time. Thanks for writing!
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That was too sad. :( It's a lose/lose: They want Harry to live. But if he does they'll never get to see him for a long time. And I can imagine that happening, it was very vivid and touching :) At least they are together. *sigh*

Amazing drabble.