Reviews for Friends Like These
Seer chapter 3 . 2/28
The fact that the pepperoni (It has been ages since I had one) made me drool a bit and laughter made me almost choke on my one spit aside... GREAT WORK!
Sidnika chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Love at first sight! I couldn't stop laughing :D
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
the banter is top notch, its very funny while staying completely in character
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
even a galactic hero deserves some time to chill, and the diet plan is conclusive proof that miranda is evil
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
yay for stalker!tali, and theres some nice characterisation going on too
Alpenwolf chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Poor commander, all this trouble because of a pizza xd
the61scissors chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
This story is mundane made very, very, AWESOME! I admit, the tone is occasionally inconsistent, especially Joker's number-of-steps bit, which was still a very touching moment, but having Garrus use all of his considerable police skills to prove that Shepard is going off his diet is simply hilarious. Also, paranoid-stalker-Tali is quite adorable. Basically, I love it all.
voodoobuddha chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
That was AWESOME!
Reklar chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Lovely! Brilliant! Bravo!

Every little mystery needs a hunt, a confrontation, a secret, a battle of wills, and a satisfying resolution! I can't figure out who won (though I think it was Joker & Chakwas), but I loved every minute of the story. Fantastic character voice (really loved that you included Joker & Chakwas, two of my favorites who see minimal time, especially the doc), heart-warming emotional responses, great humor, and a happy ending for everyone except Shepard's credit chit.

There were a few minor glitches in wording (or missed wording) throughout, but nothing I can immediately recall without rereading. Overall, a well-polished work.

Thank you so much for sharing this, ElectricZ!

-Reklar
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Oh this is beautiful. Just beautiful.
giodan chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
wonderful!
junaid chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Really nice story. Excellent job.
The Struggling Warrior chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
That was funny.
MissFairyGodmother chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
I giggled like a straight idiot through this entire thing & I am not ashamed of that. Great job!
Smierc chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Oh my...
Amusing without becomming ridiculous.
I really enjoyed this story, thank you for writing it.
Favorited.