Reviews for Friends Like These
BoatyMcBoatface chapter 3 . 4/22
This was brilliant! It made me chuckle a lot, and I don't do that often or at all. Thank you for this. The characterisation was on point too!
Bearmauls chapter 3 . 2/22
That was hilarious and adorable!
7serotonin chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
lovely and hilarious. You write humor soo well... loved Chakwas and her wine, loved Garrus and Joker teasing Tali
Sendoa M chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
Big fan of your work. Every few months I find myself rereading this fic since it's short, sweet, and hilarious. Few things make me genuinely laugh aloud, and this story is one of them.

You have a gift for dialogue and comedy. I think that you write the best Garrus in the entire fandom, hands down. Tali, while a little over the top, was a joy to read as well. Joker and Chakwas were brilliant additions (especially them selling out against Garrus). Everything here felt so genuine, that this little escapade might as well be canon.

Incredible work, one of the best short fics in the fandom.
Aftermath212 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
This is one of the best Mass Effect short stories I've ever read. :)
YungMoolah chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
HAHAHAHAH great short story!
YungMoolah chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Awwwwwwwww Tali so kayute
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
This story is kinda sweet, utterly hilarious, and very well written. I enjoy reading something well-done that isn't angst in the ME fandom. Kudos to you.
Josiah chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
*claps* hahaha, god i was just giddy looking through all this. Inspector garrus was an absolute joy, and Tali crushing on maleshep was adorkable.
the-dandiest-of-lions chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
This is beautiful.
SpectreStatus313 chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Hilarious story. This was a great read!
Unca Bob chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
A fun little fic. Very much something I could see happening.
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
Short and sweet. Love it!
KMF-G chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
Hilarious! Banter and everything :-)
Seer chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
The fact that the pepperoni (It has been ages since I had one) made me drool a bit and laughter made me almost choke on my one spit aside... GREAT WORK!