Reviews for Impossible to Describe
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Will you please turn Medicine into a one-shot. It's friggin' adorable.
RENTlaVieBoheme chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Can you make Ch. 3's #17 into a one-shot, please? I loved all of them, but I liked that one in particular.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
I don't think that McCoy would be too happy with the fact Kirk blabbed that he got laid over the PA.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Do one about Jim's weight. He has an eating disorder or something like that and Bones keeps telling him to eat, but he won't. I have A.D.H.D., so that counts for some of my wacky ideas.
Varda-Elentari chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
youmade me laugh!

lovely ;)
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
"Everybody ready? Set phasers to pew." Spock shook his head and wondered away from his lover as Kirk pointed his gun at the air and made "pew" noises.

LOLOLOLOL! ONESHOT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
"But it is not," Spock said. "True love is never wrong. Do not deny yourself the happiness you deserve. Only you know what is right for your life."

THANK YOU! Why can most people not see this? GAH! love this, btw, and Sulu going all kung fu on that guy was EPIC! One shots from these (and i mean, ALL, including ALL chapters) Please!
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I ,3 Spock/Kirk! they are so awesome together! and Robot was really cute ;)
nikki chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
I've loved every chapter! The simplist sentence or stituation tugs at my heart strings, you are an amazing writer. After reaing the second chapter I am officially a fan of Chulu! And you just deepened my love for kirk and spock.

Chapter three: YAY random pairings!

lol it was Scar that said that, Mufasa's brother. I'm an epic fan (haha of the movie and your writing!)
Doni chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Nicely done. I'm picturing Jim 'pew-sewing,' now. Hehe.
Magpie1600 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
OK, why was Spock with Dr McCoy in a compromising position.
WithLoveFromTorchwood chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Lol my fav is number 11

"Pew, pew, pew pew, pew!"

Set Review to pew!

And 19 was interesting, I'd be interested if you decided to elongate that one, hint hint...
Nimbafuu chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Freak yes, Xena reference! Aw I love you. I need to go back and watch that episode again!

And you know, I have never once thought of Uhura and Nurse Chapel together?
Nimbafuu chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
LOVE IT. I think my favorites are Tidy, Dress, and Analyst. But I like Robot too. Methinks you should do some one-shots. D

I love the second chapter stories too, by the way. Yay Chulu!
Doni chapter 2 . 6/29/2011