Reviews for Cheating
ahappygoat chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
it was a well written story but it just pissed me off so MUCH. and this is good because it means you were able to make me have major feelings towards the plot BUT FUKGEUOHJERBG STILL IM SO PISSED OFF JUST AGH. PRUSSIA IS ALWAYS THE CHEATER IN THESE STORIES AND MATT COMES BACK NOOOO MATTIE GROW SOME BALLS. i want to break the fourth wall and kidnap matt to bring him to me AND SHOW HIM LOYAL LOVE. i keep growling in fustration i think im going to be pouting over this for the rest of the day ;-;
Sam chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
aww this chapter with America is so cute . I love the brotherly love. On the other hand Prussia you need to run for your life America's going to get you!
mysoxlike2party chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
...I liked this. :D I'm not one to read stories with more than two chapters, so consider your story that good. Your story was very real, something that would actually happen in real life... but with hetalia characters. That made it interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed it, one of the few Prussia Canada fics I like, because for some reason the majority of Prussia Canada fics here suck real hard. Then again, I'm pretty picky. But then again, I know good stuff when I read it. :D
PruCan4evar chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
This will pain me so much to say, but Matthew is a fool.

I wouldn't get back together with someone if they had cheated on me TWICE. Stupid thinking on my part. Gott, my stomach is cramping up for saying this, but Matthew did a really stupid thing getting back together with Gilbert.

Nopales chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
Yay! You updated! :) I think it's a good chapter, it gives more characterization to Prussia in a way. And it also answered a question in my mind: "Why can't he drink less next time?"

Hope you update soon! :D
AshCollector chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
This made me laugh. Sorry Prussia, but don't mess with America's bro.
Castieldelic chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
I might just comment again after this, and I know it's a little late, and I dislike correcting with a passion... Anyway, the French part that France said: "It'll be okay ma chère, just think things over and you'll be okay, you're a smart boy," Ma chère should be mon chère. I'm sorry (is a French girl) and when he said: "Okay, bonne nuit," it should be "Okay, bon nuit,"

I'm sorry for correcting so much. Yes, you may shoot me now.
PruCan4evar chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Fuck those who didn't like this story! I think it's awesome! Please ignore the trolls and keep writing away!1!1!11!
noidontwantto chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Oh, cute~!

Please continue updating~!
ButterflyFlutterCry chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Buahaha, yes! That's America for you: Kick ass first, ask questions later ):D

Cant wait for the next update, Hasta La Pasta!
PruCan4evar chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Finally America starts to be the brother Mattie deserves! Damn Prussia is pissing me off now! Makes me want to bring my OC!Mexico and have her be the violent sister in the family and beat the crap out of Prussia!

But I still hold on to the belief that something isn't right here. It's like things aren't adding u-
Triangular Prism chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Why, oh why do you fangirls always depict Prussia as the bad guy whenever he's paired with Canada? It's terribly annoying, and this quite frankly ruins the pairing, I'm sorry to say as well as annoying, this fanfic was also predictable, everyone begins to hate Prussia, and feel sorry for Canada, just so predicatable I wonder why anyone bothers to write it down!
PruCan4evar chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Hopefully this review will make it through.

Question: Will this still be a PruCan story, but it'll just be kind of slow because Gilbert freaked up? Or will this be one of those stories that started with PruCan but ended up with different pairings?
LavenderTown chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Aww, poor Mattie. :( I like this story so far. It's refreshing to read something that's not too fluffy. Also, can't for Al's take on the situation!

Good job!
Nopales chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Great start, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. It's been a while since I've read a well written PruCan :)

you might want to fix Spain's Spanish on that text though: "¿De dónde eres?" (Where are you from) to "¿Dónde estás?" (Where are you (informal)) There's a possibility that I might be incorrect on "Dónde estás" since Spain Spanish is different from Latin American Spanish