Reviews for Satisfied
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 1 . 6/18/2011

:D

So to start I LOVE how your brain works! How your mind just keeps producing awesomeness! AMAZING!

I really liked how you started the story, showing that flashback between Spink and Peggy – setting the scene for what was about to come... NICE!

BIG BIT BUT ‘"Spink, if ya don't start takin' care of yourself, that kid is gonna lose his father." She growled from the kitchen. "And I aint gonna watch ya do that to him. Not while you're in my livin' room." He followed her into the kitchen slowly, leaning in the doorway while she opened cabinets loudly. She was huffing as she moved around.

"Peg, calm down." Her eyes flashed and he sighed, crossing his arms as he leaned.

"Spenc loves ya. He waits for Thursdays like he waits for Christmas. Fuckin' kid can't wait to see ya and this…" She glared at him then motioned with a hand. "…this is what he gets." He frowned and stood, approaching her with a pointing finger.

"I aint a bad dad and ya know that, Peg." He growled, cornering her in the kitchen.’

As always you detail the chemistry between the characters amazing – it easily flows keeping the reader ‘ME’ in this instance loving every word )

‘A moment passed and she suddenly leant down, quickly resting her lips against his. It was so fast, but it was electric. Just like their night together. Absolutely electric.’ Peggy is awesome, I am enjoying her character – holds her own against Spink, I LIKE THAT! Women need to stand up to the Darley gang LOL show em who’s boss :P

THAT was HOT, I loved every word, girl your getting me every time! Everything is just so awesomely done! Spink and Peggy are awesome together, you can really feel their emotions for one another – another fave pairing of mine! LOL

Okay so I’m heading for an all nighter cold shower! LOL I need one! :P OH AND FYI YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT - EVER!

You need to keep this coming along with everything else, your officially my writing idol )luv ya!

*HUGS*

-S
leeseelee chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
D'Jaw some normalcy in the Darley gang. I liked it
BloodiedAngel2362 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
WOOWIE! YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE NERVOUS EVER! Seriously, you rock it every time, especially when working with characterization and adding more to these boys than what the movie provided. The story that you gave Spink fit perfectly. For some reason he seems like the one who if he had a kid would stay in the kids life. Just something about the way he looks in the bar scene... I can't really explain but it fits perfectly...trust me.

-He'd forced the name on Peggy since day one, telling her that was his only demand. She'd eventually gotten used to it and nine months later, Spencer Sr. welcomed a son. Since then, every Thursday, the two Spencer's would reunite.- That's so sweet. He wanted his son to be named after him. And I love how you said every Thursday the two Spencers would reunite. AWWW!

-"He's five, where the fuck is he?- For some reason that just cracked me up. So I had to quote it haha.

-"We were younger then, Spink." She said with a wink. "You aint in your twenties like Darley and them."- Anything that mentions Darley makes me smile. You know I have a horrible weakness for that man and I seriously love you for including him or his name in all of your one shots. Make me a very very happy girl!

-"Spink, if ya don't start takin' care of yourself, that kid is gonna lose his father." She growled from the kitchen. "And I aint gonna watch ya do that to him. Not while you're in my livin' room." He followed her into the kitchen slowly, leaning in the doorway while she opened cabinets loudly. She was huffing as she moved around.

"I aint a bad dad and ya know that, Peg." He growled, cornering her in the kitchen.- Long quote I know but I just had to quote it. It's such a real and raw scene. Something that I could easily picture being said, being a reality for them. It also shows how much Spencer love his dad and how much Spink loves his son. Excellent scene girl!

-Spink took a breath and realized he'd pinned her to the wall. His hands were on either side of her head, palms splayed out. He pushed away and nodded softly.- HOT HOT HOT! I have thing for being pinned against walls. -grins- See you totally bring out the dirty in me. Bad girl! -winks-

-His mental excitement manifested physically and Peggy stroked him through his jeans, adjusting herself to straddle his waist. Their mouths never broke away, their kisses almost like attacks, pulling to keep the other close. She rocked her hips over his bulging pants and Spink grunted, sitting up to meet her. His hands gripped her ass and he lifted her higher on his waist, grinding her harder against the crotch of his jeans.- CUE THE COLD SHOWERS! -fans self and tries to stay seated in chair- You trying to make me have it bad for Spink now too? You have to go professional with your smut writing. YOU HAVE TO! That's an order. ) Seriously, you kick ass at it. The world should see your talent and be forced into daily cold showers because of it. There I've said my piece, back to the review. XD

If I could I would quote the whole entire smut scene... that's how good it is and that's how impressive it is.

-The night they'd first slept together had been all lust and no passion. Sure, they'd been on fire, screaming and begging for more, but the connection had been temporary. This, between them now, was explosive. Lust meeting companionship. They'd somehow come to care about each other, bickering yet bonding over a beautiful accident.- BEAUTIFUL! Just beautifully written. You conveyed their relationship perfectly with this bit.

-The bus rolled away, the chipping, rusted vehicle lurching down the road. Spencer ran into his mother's waiting arms and she scooped him up, taking the stairs to their open apartment door. When she set him down inside, his face immediately lit up at the snoring man stretched out on the couch. Fed and happy.- AWWW. PERFECT ENDING.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this girl! Love all of your one shots and stories actually. Simply amazing work and as always I can't to read more. You are my dealer after all. XD

HUGS

-H
xThexFightingxIrishx chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
i know you're nervous when you post these dear and i would be too. there's not much to work from when you write about the rest of the gang - hell they don't even give you much detail about billy or joey or any of the gang members' pasts! but, all of that aside, you still rocked it. there was no way in HELL this was a bad story. i really loved it. i mean as many women as those men have to fuck all the time, there's bound to be some "HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT!" moments. i really liked what you did with this chapter. there's more to the men than just what the activities of the gang entails and it's always real nice to see what your take on their lives - and sex lives ;) - are like outside of hanging with the gang. so yeah, you may have been nervous dear, but it was still pretty damn amazing. :) so now you've done billy, joey, baggy, heco, dog, tommy, and spink. still bodie and jaime to go and i'm interested as hell to see what you come up with for them! ;)