Reviews for Doe
Sam chapter 1 . 3/13
Awwww! Me no like you for writing sad ending. :( Only momentarily of course. You have written that has made my day better so thank you for that.
xoxo
Kathleen Kelly chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
No, why would you write something like this? Remus bby... He's my favourite Marauder and it's not fair, he deserves some happiness, who the hell is Jude Feeny, go away. Ugh. This is so sad.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
DDDDD: WHY.
WHY WOULD YOU HURT ME, uh I mean Remus, THIS WAY?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
*crying* Remus is my favourite, he's such a wonderful person and he always thought he wasn't worthy of love. And. I. Can't. Stand. Seeing. Him. Hurt. Please write a sequel/second chapter/another Remus one-shot? But, a happy one?
lunylovegoodlover chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Here I was, looking for some innocent Remus fluff, and now my heart is broken. This was adorable, but it made me want to cry by the end. Remus is my favorite.
xXKeepYourEnemiesCloseXx chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great one-shot!
Please write more! The ending was really sad and Remus needs cheering up :)
Aurora White chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That was fantastic. But I'm so sad now. I love how you wrote Remus though.
Sara chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Well no more love-filled reviews for you. I was expecting some good ol' Remdoe happiness! Silly of me since they're always making me sad, but that's something I expected from Dani and Jenn. Not you! Ugh, poor Remus bb :(
Georgia'G'B chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
AWWWWW! Poor Remus! :'(
Dormus chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That is so adorable xD

I love the flash back, please write more.
ARavenWritingDesk chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I really really liked this story. There is so little Remus/Dorcas fanfictions out there I really wither there was more.

The ending was sad but realistic, please write more of these :P
RD shipper chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I really love this story, it's well written and I love how it went (though the ending ripped my heart in half). I love Remus and Dorcas together they are so adorable :)

There is not enough Remus/Dorcas fics too.

Please write more Remus/Dorcas this was really good :)
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That's awful. Not the writing or the story, bu jus what happened in the story. Poor moony...
Lindsay chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Poor Remus! I loved this though, really it was cute sweet and a little painful (in a good way, because my heart goes out to Moony). But all in all you are amazing.
WeasleyWannabee chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Helped me with homework? I AM IN LOVE! Bahahahaha, that was sooo Remus! I love him so much, and MY CREYS for the ending why don't you just stab me in the heart it would be less painful! Are you trying to kill me today, woman?

God, I love Remus. And his self-hate and stuffs is so fucking sad. I just want to hug him!