Reviews for The Blind Side of Love BSOL
bellawu chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Just found your story. Very interesting :) not many blindward out there
mzcullen58 chapter 25 . 8/24/2013
I have so enjoyed this amazing story looking forward to reading more.
Gigi Cullen chapter 25 . 8/24/2013
Well right now I'm failing to remember if they have slept together or not.. I don't remember, but I don't think she is pregnant, but lets hope its that and not something worse.
A is for Angel chapter 24 . 7/18/2013
Awesome. Thanks for updating
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 25 . 6/23/2013
New reader to your story..
PHENOMENAL!...WELL DONE...I cant wait for the next

chapter
cullengirl08 chapter 25 . 6/23/2013
Yay, they are engaged! I'm sure Esme will be thrilled - NOT! That woman really needs to learn to let go and let Edward live his life. Hopefully, Carlisle can talk some sense into her.
flower123 chapter 25 . 6/22/2013
Aww..

This was to sweet!

Looking forward to more.
alison actually chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
What does "life's a handkerchief" mean ? I am thinking something was probably lost in translation, but I just can't figure it out !
And don't guide dogs in USA have a special 'service dog' coat or harness to show their job and to stop people distracting them ? They do here in UK, I'd be surprised if they don't have similar in USA. Considering Edward is the blind one, Bella seems extraordinarily unobservant !
Robsfan chapter 24 . 5/22/2013
Edward was to marry her.
Ophelia 2013 chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
OMG, Esme's possessiveness is very twisted and unhealthy. She had filled the space of the loss of her husband with Edward. She's way too clingy and suffocated both of her children with her paranoia. I'm worried about her ...
Eva Masen-Pattinson chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This seems interesting... going to keep reading.
cullengirl08 chapter 24 . 5/11/2013
I think Edward asked Charlie for his blessing to marry Bella. And Esme, she really hasn't changed all that much; she is still way overprotective of Edward, but at least she came around and didn't put up too much of a fight to let him leave with Bella.