Reviews for The Misadventures of Puppy Blaine and Kitty Kurt
Adorable!
Blainecrisslove chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Aww :3
purple gum chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Puppy Blaine's behavior reminds me of our dog. We'd time how long it took for her to remove the squeaker from a toy. The most it ever took was ten minutes. After we learned or lesson, we stuck to tennis balls.
cold kagome chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
omg.. love it
Beyondpinksunglasses chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
This story is strangely adorable. Thank you for creating it so well that it did not come off as too absurd!
tokyogirl0093 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
OMG THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! :D

Kurt is so sassy and Blaine's just so fricking ADORABLE! X3 LOVED reading Dwight and Reed's parts and making the twins squirrels was just plain GENIUS!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO MORE OF THIS- I NEEEEEEEEED IT! *begs and gives giant Blaine puppy-dog eyes* (︵)
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Cute :)
Clodcaberte chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
This is such an adorable story and makes me smile with each chapter! Please keep writing it :)))))
Theoriginallianne chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE I NEED M
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
sdgdfknhf why is this so cute D:
StatusQuoRanger chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
This is super cute!
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
THE SUGARY GOODNESS THAT IS THIS FIC HAS ME YEARNING FOR MORE... BUT THERE ISN'T MORE, SO I'M SAD... BUT BUT I MIGHT SUBSCRIBE JUST IN CASE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND :((
xhearttowordsx chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Oh my gosh this is so freaking adorable! You had me doubled over in fits of giggles, and tearing up at their misfortunes. You captured Kurt and Blaine so well! Can't wait for more :)
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
This is so adorable! :) I hope you continue it some time :)
ThinkBigDreamBigger chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
oh this is so cute! :D

Totally going to continue reading! Excited/Puppy Blaine is hilarious.