Reviews for This Town
Annabethwisegirl12 chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
AWESOME
Marzipan chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Great story with the best movie ever! The only thing I didn't like was that they admitted to loving each other so fast. I think there should have either been a progression or a huge explosion of emotion.
Psycho17 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
That's funny. And i love Phil and Monroe together. I can't wait to read The Hangover Part II :D
sparklesmart chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Oh Mi god! Love this Story! Sequal sequal sequal!
kioku7 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
THIS WAS SO AMAZING! I loved it so much, an instant favorite!
Captain-Spangled chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Great story!
Love the Hangover.
hope you post the sequel soon!
I'mSexyAndYouKnowItGlitch chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
Holy. Shit. I give this story 2 fucking thumbs up! I loveddd the ending of the movie when they showed all of the pictures. xD To fucking funny.
Bren Gail chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
I liked it.
Bren Gail chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I loved it. I like the character interaction, dialogue, and development of your OC.
Rose Tyler. Doctor chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
Haha! This story was awesome! I love Phil soooo much! He's hot!
lovelymrcato chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
This was hilarious. Loved it! (:
TheBookWormReader95 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Man! I loved this story! God I wish I was Monroe! would have been great to be Phils wife!
MidnightShadow07 chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Aww, I hate that this is done, but I certainly can't wait for the sequel! At least Phil forgot about his sister and his best friend being married...for now. ;) LOL, great story!

MS07
indigofrisbee chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
I loved this (: I can't wait until the next one! (:
MidnightShadow07 chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
I loved chapter 5 and 6! I just can't wait for the next one to see the reaction of not only Tracy's face when she sees Monroe's bruised cheek and Doug's reaction to his best friend marrying his sister and won't divorce her!

Though I will be sad to see this story end. :( Please update soon!

MS07