Reviews for Beguiling the King
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
I wish I can beguile a King;)
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
Mordecai is her uncle, not her father.
It's called a dais, not a podium.
A hangman hangs people, an executioner chops off heads, and neither would have immediately been present to kill Esther if Xerxes didn't pardon her, it would have been a guard.

AND HOLY CRAP YOU PULLED LINES STRAIGHT FROM THE BIBLICAL TEXT! Esther is my favorite book and I practically memorized it as a child
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Great last line 3
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
She did look so humble and her smile was beautiful, way to catch the important details
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
Nice job incorporating movie quotes
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Great call with the touch of the hands significance. I love your description of their thoughts
arapera chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
.Please continue .
Rosa Cotton chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Fantastic ending. Great job! Thank you so much for sharing this!
Rosa Cotton chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
I am really enjoying how you've written Xerxes. In your story he comes across as real, personable. :)
Rosa Cotton chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
I really felt for Esther here, pining and fearing she had displeased the king. I chuckled at his comment about not needing to serve fourteen years; nice touch of him remembering Esther's story.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Really liked Xerxes's thoughts during this. My favorite parts were when he touched Esther and realized he was lost (very sweet), and his hoping no one would catch on if he kept making up excuses to avoid the other candidates (so funny).
Arapera chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Keep writing ... You are on to a story that needs to continue ... I enjoyed it very much.
Arapera chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Great story line. Please continue I would love to read more. Its a great idea to write from the views of both main characters, the king and hadassah. I look forward to your next instalment. All the best.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
this was a very sweet story, I love this movie. Have you read the book?
CherryWillow19 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
This was sweet i never thought of what went on in their heads in the movie.