Reviews for Beguiling the King
arapera chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
.Please continue .
Rosa Cotton chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Fantastic ending. Great job! Thank you so much for sharing this!
Rosa Cotton chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
I am really enjoying how you've written Xerxes. In your story he comes across as real, personable. :)
Rosa Cotton chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
I really felt for Esther here, pining and fearing she had displeased the king. I chuckled at his comment about not needing to serve fourteen years; nice touch of him remembering Esther's story.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Really liked Xerxes's thoughts during this. My favorite parts were when he touched Esther and realized he was lost (very sweet), and his hoping no one would catch on if he kept making up excuses to avoid the other candidates (so funny).
Arapera chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Keep writing ... You are on to a story that needs to continue ... I enjoyed it very much.
Arapera chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Great story line. Please continue I would love to read more. Its a great idea to write from the views of both main characters, the king and hadassah. I look forward to your next instalment. All the best.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
this was a very sweet story, I love this movie. Have you read the book?
CherryWillow19 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
This was sweet i never thought of what went on in their heads in the movie.
candygirl96 chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
You should try to continue the story :)
AngelWings86 chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Love this!

more please :)
AngelWings86 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I loveeee this! Would love to see lots lots more. :)
BellaMia1286 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Please continue. It is great so far. I think it would be a great idea to make it longer than three.
autumnrose2010 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
It's lovely, please continue. That's always been one of my favorite bible stories. :)