Reviews for Cara Mia
Purest of the Hearts chapter 1 . 3/24
:'3 At least you're going along with the Caroline is Chell's mother Theory. And I've gotta say, in all my life on FanFiction, I've never seen someone call Chell's baby girl Gladys. Various times I've thought about that, but it never really happened in other stories and I slowly forgot about it D:

At least you used it :3 Next thing you know, everyone's gonna start using that name for Chell's child if they make her use it.

No words can describe how perfect this story is. I can imagine Gladys growing up and walking up to GlaDOS for the first time and just staring like 'I was named after Her? Whoa.'
bgdfhbihhdifgbidthg chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
great job, again. lol im loving ur stories
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I liked it so much. Ahhhh. The. Adorable. Ness. I can't even.
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
How could anyone loathe this? ;_; It was so cute! Oh how I love GLaDOS and Chell. _
infinityphoenix chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Very touching. You should know that I usually don't favorite stories from the same author so frequently, but you desirve it.
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
It's strange for me, to hear Chell talking, but this is very sweet. XD
Niqi chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This is so adorable. I also want to know why GLaDOS was suddenly trying to get rid of Chell, though.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Really great.
Celeste chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Wow. The one time I don't go back to check my review over for spelling, there's a gigantic typo. -.- I meant "hate" instead of "gate." Gah! Stupid iTouch and it's "helpful" "autocorrecting!" Anyways, sorry for only putting another review to fix a stupid typo. I'll be hoping for more fics soon! TTFN!
wheatly chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
bloody good mate
Kyn chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is cute,hehe.
FishyCrackers431 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I have to say, i personally don't agree with the rumors of Caroline being the mother of Chell, not being deleted, etc. Yet, you wrote the story right, sucked me into it, and made well use of those concepts. I enjoyed it.
katzsoa chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is very, very sweet. I like it!

"Clearly you did not pay any attention to it." Of course she didn't, GLaDOS. And you don't completely want her to, anyway...
Celeste chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Okay, so. I didn't like it. But I didn't loathe it. I didn't gate it either. And that's because. I loved it. _ So very fluffy and cute! :D You portrayed both Chell and GLaDOS extremely spot on. The idea of Chell naming her daughter Gladys is very cute and I could see oh-so-stubborn Chell doing so. Do more Portal fics soon please! :D
Sydney chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow!What a lovely story. Very IC for GLaDOS. I loved it.