Reviews for Prodigy: Born Again
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
Please please please update again! I just found this story and fell in love with it. Please! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Jfitzgerald chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Please update again soon. Thanks.
Ardent Flame chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
I love the twists you made in the story. Many people would have rushed this part of the story and just let you figure out how things happen with your own imagination. I'm glad you didn't do that. The story so far is brilliant and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

-Revan the Redeemer
Frostfire613 chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
wow this is good! I wish we could see more with Snape, Harry and the MagiMac tho :D
mattcun chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
plz write more
xbamsod chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
Its a good story and its fun to read. I really like what Harry is doing before school even starts. I wonder how advance he is already compared to the other students. ~Update Soon~ _
Jim Red Hawk chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
WHY is the flue in the Leaky Cauldron called Diagon Alley? It is in the pub, NOT the Alley! :o

Harriverse chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Things are moving right along. Harry will have to get used to not fitting in with kids his own age, unless Hermione is a genius and Ron is one too. Of course, he is often portrayed as a chess genius.
Duleny chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
I was happy to see you working on this story again. I really liked the premise and I cant wait to see where you go with it!
DarkViolet7258 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
your story is so fun and relaxing to read

keep up the good work
Lolita-Girl-765 chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Great fic
Rio47 chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Awesome story mate I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
LovelySnakes chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
Love it awesome!
beatshield chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
This is now my fav story
482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »