Reviews for Prodigy: Born Again
jpotterNY chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Sorry to see this happen, but I understand. Thanks too for the info on where you were headed to wrap up the story.

Good luck
Jim P
shugokage chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
It is sad to see it end but thanks for the overview and good luck on future stories and works!
HarnGin chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Thank you so much for letting us know what you intended to occur. It's nice to not be left wondering. Good luck in real life and thanks for writing.
Serenova chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Thank you for telling us what happens. Unlike countless other's, you've actually brought closure to your story.

It's sad to see a good story (and yes I think it's a good story) die, but I understand the constraints on your writing. Personally, I don't post anything until it's finished to avoid the abandonment problem. Of course, that means I don't post much except one-shots, but that's something else entirely.

Thank you, again, for being willing to tell us readers what you had in mind for your story. It'll allow my imagination to run a little while and finish everything up in my head.

Good luck with your novel!
dragoncreators chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
please keep writing! you have cool ideas!
lolreader39 chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
The only thing I need to complain about this story is you not updating fast enough. I hope you update soon! XD
sena chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
I'm glad, incomplete though it is, I looked at the current last chapter (#8) before reading.

My sympathies on your world view of "fan girl" "true love".
lucavento chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
nice
lucavento chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
interesting
GBTtown chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
I like the story and the "prodigal" aspect is different than other "Harry learns magic before Hogwarts" genre stories. What gets me is the relationships that are developing. Vanilla. I mean flat out dull. You are setting it up to fall right back to canon which is just wrong. There is no true justification, in my opinion, for HP/GW in canon. I even disagree with JKR on whether or not Harmony was established in canon. It is not incest, quit being such a stick in the mud!
I myself am a Harmony shipper but, I can read and appreciate other ships. I disagree with your opinion of of HP/LL. I can even appreciate a good HP/DG if enough groundwork is laid in advance. The one point we do agree on is slash. HP is NOT the place for slash!
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Awesome... amazing... wonderful... I love it, so far, and only just finished chapter one. 'Gonna go out in the yard and get me a 'stick', right away!

Might want to check into that "Fountain of Brothers" thing though... a little off.
hello chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
I loved this chapter! You are a superb writer. Stop writing your current fanfic and continue writing this one! I don't mean to be rude, but this story deserves to be continued more often.
Kitsune95 chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
why hasn't this been picked up? this is so INTERESTING! AND UNIQUE! PLEASE PICK THIS WONDERFUL STORY BACK UP!
Aire5 chapter 7 . 6/12/2013