Reviews for Prodigy: Born Again
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Here's the thing, I read the old one, first three chapters or so, loved it. Saw that you posted chapter 12 and was like whoa, I should reread this. Any whoswhatsit I get to chapter 12 and guess what? It's being rewritten. Now I have nothing against things being rewritten. Writing for writing's sake is awesome. But I was completely let down by the fact that it was being rewritten because I was so into the story. My advice? At the beginning add a little 'this is being rewritten' then if someone reads the whole thing, more power to them. And bold it also. You don't have to do this, it's just a suggestion. On the off chance that you already did do this and I'm just blind as a bat, go figure. I do love the story, and I have to admit that I do love the rewrite just a bit better so kudos to you dude. Keep up the good work.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
This very good

Kaito hungry want to eat
michaelc100 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
great chapter 2
michaelc100 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
great first chapter

decided on a pairing yet for later in the story?
Wolfric chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Good story. Thanks for writing. W.
ReVeaLxMeMoRieS chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
~* Very nice story. It is significantly better than the first Prodigy. Can't wait for the next updated chapter. :) *~
RDaneel chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Very good! I think it's improved from the previous version, with Arabella's appearance and its consequences :)

Keep the good work!
katesari chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Still liking it! hope to read more soon! bye
CatWriter chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Very nice chapter, more please.
TwilightEclps chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
I really like this story!

More please!

pipper11 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
I am so glad you are working on this story again. I always liked it and thought it had great potential.
Hawk Wood chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Excellent start on the rewrite. Keep up the good work.
Therio chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Another good chapter. I was wondering how he was going to handle the food problem. Looking forward to the next one.
GinnyLover14 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
I'm glad you added that bit with Petunia and Mrs Figg. I wondered from the original just how he managed to connect the wierd detectors going off with Harry. Liked the bit with Sirius too!
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Great chapter!

I am enjoying re-reading this. Or at the least, the new version.

Keep up the great work!