Reviews for Prodigy: Born Again
michaelc100 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
great chapter 2
michaelc100 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
great first chapter

decided on a pairing yet for later in the story?
Wolfric chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Good story. Thanks for writing. W.
ReVeaLxMeMoRieS chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
* Very nice story. It is significantly better than the first Prodigy. Can't wait for the next updated chapter. :) *
RDaneel chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Very good! I think it's improved from the previous version, with Arabella's appearance and its consequences :)

Keep the good work!
katesari chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Still liking it! hope to read more soon! bye
CatWriter chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Very nice chapter, more please.
TwilightEclps chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
I really like this story!

More please!

pipper11 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
I am so glad you are working on this story again. I always liked it and thought it had great potential.
Hawk Wood chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Excellent start on the rewrite. Keep up the good work.
Therio chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Another good chapter. I was wondering how he was going to handle the food problem. Looking forward to the next one.
GinnyLover14 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
I'm glad you added that bit with Petunia and Mrs Figg. I wondered from the original just how he managed to connect the wierd detectors going off with Harry. Liked the bit with Sirius too!
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Great chapter!

I am enjoying re-reading this. Or at the least, the new version.

Keep up the great work!
Keronshara chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
In the nursery, you state that Voldemort fired only two curses, both of which were a green light (the Killing Curse), & Lily only cast a protection spell on Harry. Consequently, no one in the room was hit with anything that would leave a physical injury (besides Harry somehow getting a scar from rebounding a curse), since Lily & Voldemort were both hit with the Killing Curse (or rebounded curse) & that curse leaves no physical marks of any kind. So the only blood that should be in the nursery are a bit in the crib from the scar on Harry's forehead, not several spots on the floor.

Nor should the room have several scorch marks on one wall since Lily's protection spell on Harry wouldn't have left any neither would the Killing Curses that Voldemort fired since the curses hit the targets (Lily, Harry, which then rebounded to hit Voldemort). Hagrid describes destruction which might suggest the magical backlash from the rebounded curse & destruction of Voldemort's body could have partially destroyed a bit of wall & roof (like the force from strong winds) but not scorch marks from spells.
imgonnadie chapter 2 . 6/21/2011