Reviews for Prodigy: Born Again
qtar1984 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Just remember if you're going to do the dimensional manipulation thing again, then according to modern string theory there are 11 dimensions. the 3 big spatial dimensions of up/down, left/right, back/forward. the dimension of time. 6 tiny curled up dimensions that allow srings to vibrate and wiggle as they need to in order to create the properties of all things. and 1 super large spatial diension that contains these smaller dimension in something called a membrane. the last dimension was only theorized to exist in 1995, so any text books that young harry finds won't mention it. But the other ten dimension have been thought of by this point. or rather the first 4 dimensions and several numbers of the tiny curled up dimensions are theorized. before the new version of string theory in 1995, there were 5 different varriations of string theory.
Bladeswin chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Good stuff. More please!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Really terrific!
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Interesting. Update soon.
serenityselena chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
interesting plot...

hope to read more soon _
mwinter1 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Here's hoping for many more chapters and a completed story. Awaiting more. Loved it the first time. Don't care about Ginny or Hermione. Keep it one way and finish it please, it's a really good story that needs finished.
EmlynMara chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Another good chapter. The Dursleys trained Harry well to be self-sufficient. The chance to be away from persecution and to learn, delightful. Albus certainly did mess up big time - he even ignored Arabella's warnings. Somehow I don't see things working out quite as easily as he imagines. The connection with Sirius is rather interesting, too.
eclipseX chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Great chapter
Become's one with the story chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
This is going to be one epic story, keep up the good work. I want to read a well written story as yours is shaping up to be. I didn't want to stop reading and I eagerly await the next chapters.

I am so very excited, I love reading and when I get the chance to read a story that has the amazing potential that this has it makes me just giddy.

till next chapter.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Another good chapter, keep it up. This rewrite is good

SE
rlpj4 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
I liked the previous version of this story, but I have to say the rewrite is much better. It has clear divisions between scenes and the story line seems to be going well so far. Everything seems to be plausible within the framework of Prodigy!Harry.

I look forward to seeing the new chapters and definitely look forward to the moment where you go beyond the past edition of the story.

Keep up the good work.
peruser chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Harry is seven years old. Only seven. Yet he is so determined to learn and understand that he is teaching himself magic and how it works! By the time he is ready to go to Hogwarts, he will know more than a graduate of the school. The most important thing he would probably have to learn would be how to socially interact with people. I can't imagine being alone for four years. Most likely, considering the way he was treated by (and because of) the Dursleys, he won't miss being around people.
Blueowl chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Sweet. I'm glad this is a good(but not perfect)Dumbledore story. I look forward to seeing how things develop from here. I'm also glad you've explained things I had wondered about before in the previous version. The plot, so far, is much improved. Hope you update again soon.
Naginator chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Hmm nice liked the original though look forward to more and though like the canon pairings sorta despise harry/hermione if from books, movie emma alright but the one from the book is too controlling and niave for harry and feel ginny is nothing more than a tagalong and muuch for this harry as well as ron being lazy and stupid, I think this would be better placing him in ravenclaw and if pairings maybe a greengrass girl for being ambitous wanting change and willing to work or something
darkplayer35 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Great chapter. I look forward to seeing where it goes from here. Please update again soon.
480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »