Reviews for More Than Anyone Could Ever Know
EphraimHeart chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
How rare to find one whose soul is so knowing? A complete stranger whose words echo your own? An entity who has given you the words to describe what was once indescribable?

You mention bathing in light a lot. My dearest heart, you have become MY light.

I cry often - I cry in the showers, I cry when staring myself in the mirror, I cry myself to sleep. Yet these here tears I cry now are different, they're not the same. They are not tears of joy though, but a different sort of tear nonetheless.

You mention two voices a lot. My sweetest heart, you have become MY THIRD voice.

I like to talk - talk about stuff that I admire, stuff that annoys me, stuff that I don't understand. Yet here I have spoken on matters closest to me, stuff that nobody has ever heard from me. They are not happy stuffs either, but a truer than true stuff still.

You mention smiling a lot. My loveliest heart's twin, you have made ME smile.
kurosakiami01 chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Awww, this was just lovely!

I really liked the way in which you introduced us readers into the complicated empotions Harry (and Draco, too) was feeling. Because that's no easy feat, I am sure of that. It was deliciously paced, and I liked the natural development of their relationship. I just wanted to hug poor Harry so thight! And your Draco was wonderful! I really liked his personality.

I'm glad I found this fic :) It was a really nice reading! :3

Carling chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Wow. Perfect. You don't really need to rewrite this. I've battled and won over depression. The vague tone and lack of action and dialogue fits perfectly for the haze that those of us in depression experience everything through. The ending was everything I could have hoped for in this story. My husband pulled a Ron on me just as I was successfully exiting treatment. It was unfortunate and devastating but just made me stronger. And we got past it and the marriage got even stronger too. But yes, people do get pissed off and think you are selfish. They don't understand. My mother-in-law who is sometimes my worst enemy and sometimes my best friend understood from her own experience and helped me a lot.
DELETES-ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
So I haven't spoken to you in a very long time! It's probably been around a year, almost to the day. In case you don't remember (my user name has changed) I was the girl who told you about my depression & my Malfoy leaving. We emailed a few times. I just wanted to say thank you. I would never have made it with out you. You taught me that I am the hero of my own story. I have gotten so much better,learned a lot about myself,gotten stronger,and smiled once again. Sometimes it doesn't feel like I'm getting better,it only feels like I'm getting a differentiated kind of worse. When those days come I sometimes read this story & I am filled with hope & courage. But more often than not I remember the you saying that I was the only one who could save myself. It has been a very long & a very hard road,but I am finally starting to feel comfortable in my skin. I can accept my self for who I am & be comfortable with that person. I still struggle & I'm not sure I'll ever truly be ride of my depression,but I am fighting & I could never have done that with out you & your encouragement. You saved my life & I can't thank you enough. There was a time I wished for death,but not anymore. I look forward to my future,a future I have because you were willing to listen to my story. I was just another broken teenager to so many people,but to you I was a person. I think I was wrong when I told you about the boy I loved who helped me get better, the boy who I though I couldn't live without, the boy I thought was my Malfoy. You see he only numbed my pain for a while & I crumbled when he left, but you, you taught me how to survive. You told me I could save myself & I did. You were really my Malfoy, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I would like to share with you my favorite quote,"You are the hero of your story."- Erin Viney Doesn't she sound familiar? :) I will never forget your words, & I will never forget you. Thank you for being my Malfoy.
neongreenleaves chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
I have a lot of experience with depression too, and its not often that I read a fanfic that pinpoints the actions and emotions and emptiness so well...
It's incredible, and thank you for that.
ShadeWarrior chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Midnight Venom chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
*bursts into tears!* It ended! Oh noooooo! D: It was bloody brilliant, ended beautifully... but.. pout! POUT. XD
iamsokeen chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Just started. i hope i get to finish this, looks like a good read to me. :)
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Eliza Elric chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
i just wanted to tell you how exited i was when i came home from school and remembred that i had this fanficton to finish reading. i had been wondering what would happen next all day. you are really good and i hope you write more stuff.
jack chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I get what you mean with Harry being depressed its a bad place to be knowing because suffering from it for years is shit and you got it just right with how Harry deals with it thinking he is at his lowist and not talking about it makes it worse and I can see how this story will develop and that it will most likely get better but its hard I should know suffering form it for over 5 years of my life and only in the last few years starting to realise that it gets better if you speak about it. Really good story.
CaptainOfMyShip chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
This is an amazing story. The way you separate the parts of their depressions into active self loathing and nearly despondent hope is incredible and spot on. I'll write a longer review praising your awesome when I have a computer and not just my phone. Oh, and the way that you save the confession of feelings and kiss for the end while still keeping the piece charged with energy and love is well executed: it makes the moment more special. And when I found out Draco saw the parchment, I am ashamed to admit I actually squealed like a small child and woke everyone up. I'm lying. I'm not ashamed. It was worth it. I'd do it again in an instant.
Chance13 chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Loved it - I was smiling for ages after I finished reading :).
s chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I love reading people's A/N's. Don't know why.

Since you only took phrases, I don't really think it's blatant theft.

Lovely language, great chapter.
s chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Well-written chapter, especially since it's your first.

Deep. Harry's depression so beautifully described. Great job.