Reviews for Stay Away From Me
Earth to Charlie chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
N'aawwww, please update soon, for me?
Earth to Charlie chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Getting interesting now. What a cool chappie. Update soon please.
alyssa love chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
hey i just want to say amy that oklahoma is wonderfull play i from there lol great story please cont
The Sheep Of Destiny chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Is this supposed to be poetry? I was kind of confused about the format of it and you don't have to type the word slash just type the actual character so type '/' instead of 'slash' other then that i like it!
alyssa love chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
that was so sweet dont kill amy though ps thax for using my name i pick that one
Earth to Charlie chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
Serena Alyssa Pond sounds nice. N'aaw the list, my favorite has to be 'His awesome hair' it made me laugh so much. Please, please, please update soon.
driving in my kar chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
Awesome! I reckon annalise for the name, but maybe find a new middle name...? I'm not saying there bad or nothing but maybe jenny? Or ambrose? Just thinking of names we know of...so yes, thanx for updating soon, and plz read and review our own stories! I love this! :) xx
RainbowBrains chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
aww such a sweet chapter And I agree with Amy the Doctor would make an excellent father.
Gracie-May chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
Cassidy Rose Pond 3
nibby9 chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
Again, another awesome chapter! Please keep on writing, I look forward to each part! I like Serena Alyssa Pond best, it's quite cute and I think that it would really suit and be nice for the Doctor and Amy's daughter. Love every part of this story!

nibby9 :)
alyssa love chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
aww please keep them together
mattsmithbigfan chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
what about abbygail? i love it and i'm sure i will call my baby girl (if i have one in future) like this! i love your story! bisous
Earth to Charlie chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
N'awwww, kinda cool argument but lets face it, the Doctor has no chance against Amy.
nibby9 chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
Awesome story! Loving this new chapter, the Doctor and Amy are so sweet together! :) I like the names you've got but what about "Serena" It's quite unique and I think that it would suit the little Pond. Keep the chapters coming!
tarnished silver things chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
Here are a few 'names' (I made up a list of words I think of when I think of the Doctor or Amy, and ran it through Google Translate.)

Izarra – star in Basque

Nyota – star in Swahili

Wela – time in Thai

Seren – star in Welsh

Denbora – time in Basque

Samaya – time in Bengali, Hindi, and a few other languages.

Aika – time in Finnish

Cas – means time in a few languages, and can be short for

Cassidy, or Cassandra. (Cassandra! Pick Cassandra!)

A couple of other names I can think of are Samantha, or Charlotte, or Lottie. Nellie's nice, too. I think Cassandra's best, myself. It kind of fits with how the Doctor always tries to tell people when something's going wrong, but he isn't to, just like the Greek seer.

Loved the chapter, by the way. Thanks for writing it.

- Mercy.