Reviews for Dream of Me
batjoker12 chapter 1 . 11/22
Alright you have got me in a death grip my dear, truly magnificent. I throughly enjoy the chase of this story
Palinlover chapter 15 . 2/23
I hope this hasn't finished like this? I hope there are more chapters planned?
Palinlover chapter 1 . 2/23
What a great first chapter. This will be an interesting ride
Angela Shiroe chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
Nice story, my friend. I think this needs more. Take care :)
Guber chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
umm, they just had breakfast or lunch and now hannibal already have to get dinner started? that is a clear foul... either make a new chaper or break, or maybe put something in to make time go faster, something is missing.
Guber chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
ahh, i must admit, i do have a really hard time with Crawford being written down to a whimp with no backbone. to me he seemed stronger both in books and movies...but i no creative control... and who is to say what love does to one. but really after having been boss for years of a department, you really would think he could handle himself better. just a thought
Guber chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
A possible game... ahhh liked the line very much.
Guber chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
that little quid pro quo flight session, you captured the nature of the good doctor so perfectly.. ahh yes i am enjoying myself rather much here.
Guber chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
yes, i very much like the build up... ohhh so on the edge of my seat now. where will it lead, and what of ol' Jackie boy?
Guber chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
getting closer to the ending, what a shame... funny how you wish to know the ending sooner rather than later, but at the same time wishing for the story to continue forever... humans are funny that way.
Guber chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
you have me intrigued, very much so.
normally i come back to hannibal ff every 3 years or so, and it is amazing what has happened since i last spend time with this particular ff... amazing.
you do well with words, and i am looking forward to the next chapter which i will get to in just two seconds
ta ta
Feuerkindjana chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
oh my... please continue!
Claudia Draper chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
OH MY GOD! That was actually better than the book! PLEASE you REALLY need to finish it! WOW!
highlyfunctioningmikyla chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
I'm really enjoying this so far, shame it hasn't been updated in so long, I hope that it will get a chapter soon :)
Gunner chapter 15 . 11/5/2013