Reviews for Dream of Me
Feuerkindjana chapter 15 . 1/26
oh my... please continue!
Claudia Draper chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
OH MY GOD! That was actually better than the book! PLEASE you REALLY need to finish it! WOW!
TheScaryLittleGhostGirl chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
I'm really enjoying this so far, shame it hasn't been updated in so long, I hope that it will get a chapter soon :)
Gunner chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
That was so awesome!
MrsFell chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
I love it, is it going to keep going? I hope so, this story has sucked me in and I don't want to come back out! Kind of like Clarice... )
sandy.morganlopez chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
LOVE this story and really hope you pick it back up and finish it. I love Hannibal and Clarice together. :))) I'll be following and marking this as a favorite. PLEASE finish it. :)))))
BraveClarice chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
This is just so much fun! I can suspend disbelief long enough to enjoy Crawford (hammered), Starling (acting like a grown-up schoolgirl with a serious crush), and Lecter ( not quite his usual, inscrutable self), getting up to high jinx in the Caribbean. Looking forward to what's next.
One quick note: Chateau D'Yquem is a Sauternes, which is a dessert wine and would not be served as an aperitif or with a meal. If you want to stay true to character, a nice white Burgundy (aka Chardonnay), would be appropriate.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
Im really enjoying this fanfic. Please update soon.
FantasticMisticalWonder chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
By far one of the best Clannibal fics I've read. Everyone's in character, and I love how you stressed that it was Clarice's choice, not that Hannibal brainwashed her. It just really demeans her character when people say that.

Wonderful job, and I hope to see an update soon!
Serria Spell23 chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
please I just finished chapter 15. I want another chapter!
Hench-Girl95 chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
UPDATE. PLEASE.
EusYram chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
I read all 15 chapters of this engaging fic in one sitting and I have to admit, it really hit the spot in my itching for Hannibal/Clarice! (Halfway through HANNIBAL the novel right now and while the book has been fantastic, I am DYING for them to come face to face already!)

Please update soon! I'm exceedingly curious about where the story will go now that Jacky-boy's in the mix. :)
Abby the Band Nerd chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is so wonderfully written! Hannibal and Clarice are, unarguably, my favorite movie couple of all time. This is so gorgeously written, and the characters are captured so well! I'm heartbroken to see that it hasn't been updated in a while, I do hope you continue! This is marvelous, I'd love to finish reading it.
DarlingMyLove chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
Fantastic story, I do hope you continue. I think you've captured Hannibal quite well.
RevDorothyL chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
Lovely! I do hope you'll be inspired to continue this soon. :)