Reviews for The Promise: A Tasuki and Miaka Love Story
Please...continue...please T-T
yamada michiko chapter 27 . 7/12
Hi, new reader here ! I've known fushigi yuugi since I was a kid, but this is the only time I've decided to check out this fandom for any good stories . I'm a big fan of tasuki and miaka together , and I'm so happy to have found this fic . I've fallen in love with it! I know its been years since you've last updated this, but is there any chance you'll pick this up where it left off? I'm a fan of yours already ! Please ? I just about died from the last chapter and I just need to see them completely and thoroughly with each other . thank you very much !
jojo chapter 13 . 4/1
hahahha
So so love the story cant wait for the continuation...
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 1/20
Oh it would be so cool, if the other seshi were somehow going to integrated in the mix. Oh why, why do they need to be toddlers?
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 1/20
Hm...so the others were reborn. So, they are like three year old now?
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 1/20
Hehehe...the end of this chapter was just...priceless!

Though what happened to the other seishi? Don't get me wrong I have seen the anime, but that was lie...um..two years ago? Maybe three? Or even four! Hm...so care to enlighten me on what happened to the other 4 of the seven? The emperor for example? (He was always one of my favourites :) )
Skywhisper chapter 27 . 6/24/2014
I HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
Aeliel chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
I just started rereading your story and I wanted to mention, I noticed your little easter egg for Tasuki's song Setsunakutemo...Zutto. Love it! I actually have that song on my Ipod -.

Can't wait for your new chapters. It's been about 7 years but I'm still as intregued as when I first read it :)
Guest chapter 27 . 11/14/2013
This is such a great story...the best fanfic I have ever read. Has a few grammatical errors, but it still GREAT! I do hope that you continue and I look forward to reading the rest of this story.
Rubius chapter 27 . 9/15/2013
plz tell me that miaka and tasuki are finally gonna be able to go uninterrupted soon
Aloubell chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Senpai _

I really like where ur taking this story! I think its clever to have Miaka become a "Priestess of the Four Gods". More than that, I think you're approaching it MUCH better than i've seen others try to do it. The way you're going about it seems MUCH more believable. Others that i've seen try to make up OCs to take the role...and never making as much sense as it should...
But YOU! D

Ur presentation is excellent! So i definitely look forward to whats to come!
Aki-chan
P.S As always, love the humorous moments!
Aloubell chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
You already know how amazing i think you are X3

But what i havent pointed out yet is how well you do at 1.) Humor. You insert some really humorous moments and so nicely! I really laughed when Tasuki pretended to be Hotohori XD
2.) I'm quite jealous with how you describe people's physical features. The way you described Miaka and Tasuki...man...when i describe people, it just doesnt paint as clear a picture as urs. How do you do it? I know we all look at people differently, but you do it so expertly and poetically!
Gyahhhh! I have so much to learn!

Wonderfully written chapter as always Senpai!
Aloubell chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
This chapter made me really disappointed with Taka. I understand what he's trying to do, and I guess its admirable, but i can't believe that he's not taking Miaka's feelings into account! Makes me wanna go over there and chop him in the head and slap him around a bit.
Miaka needs to learn to break free and follow her heart!

You did a wonderful job as always Senpai of showing the heavy emotions that Miaka and the others have. And I like where you took Miaka and how she's spent her life since her time in the book. And I appreciate how you handled Tetsuya as well. I feel like he and Keisuke aren't appreciated as much as they need to be. And i cant help but wonder if Tetsuya's hypothesis was right about whether or not Taka wanted to honestly be by himself for a while...hmm...

I look forward to her return into the universe of the four gods!

Aloubell chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Senpai!

Even by this first chapter, I'm amazed by ur colorful language and how it paints such an image! You are wonderful at description and everything. Idk...its kind of hard to describe for me. Srry I cant put all my amazement into words, just know that I think you're a really talented writer and I'm so happy to be learning from you!

I decided to start reading this story so that i may be further inspired fore LH5W. I feel as if it will really help me! And once again, though I REALLY can't stand the Tasuki x Miaka pairing, I'm willing to bite through it so that i can observe the wonderful writing style, how you tell a story, and how you handle the characters. I look forward to the ride!

Until next chapter senpai! Keep up the great work!
Thanx!