Reviews for The Promise: A Tasuki and Miaka Love Story
Guest chapter 27 . 12/14/2018
I really enjoyed reading your story! Have been a huge fan of Fushigi Yuugi for quite a while, and Tasuki was always my favorite seishi. I know it’s been a long time since your last update, but I truly hope you’ll write some more some day!
lucel18 chapter 27 . 11/1/2018
AHHHHHHHH! love it all! i'm so excited for your upcoming updates/chapters... Will Nakago show up? Thank you so much for writing this fic!
lucel18 chapter 26 . 11/1/2018
Lol! Love your characterization of Mrs. Yuuki. She and her son seem to be adapting well to this world. I just hope Tasuki and Chichiri handle the truth about what they are well, that they're characters in a book. I hope Mrs. Yuuki falls in love with Shing...lol.
lucel18 chapter 25 . 11/1/2018
I'm so curious about Taiistukun's relationship with Suzaku...lol...
lucel18 chapter 24 . 11/1/2018
Awesome! I'm sure Suzaku approved of the additions to this travel. Lol!
lucel18 chapter 23 . 10/31/2018
Ooooooooh...I hope Mrs. Yuuki learns the truth and gets to go to Konan too, if possible.
lucel18 chapter 22 . 10/31/2018
I actually never thought of this pairing until now. Before I read your fic, I was skeptical about a relationship working out between these two, but the more I read your fic, I’m convinced it can not only work out but even flourish considering how passionate these two are in every way. And you have made it clear that this fic won’t mainly be about the canon pairing. So I don’t get ppl for flaming you on that. I also appreciate your ratings at the start of each chapter. It helped me avoid content that I’m not comfortable with while enjoying your story as a whole. So thank you so much!
lucel18 chapter 21 . 10/31/2018
Does Kouji love Miaka too? Oh boy...talk about upcoming complications with his friendship with Tasuki...Keisuke is gonna beat up Tasuki..yikes
lucel18 chapter 19 . 10/31/2018
I admire Tasuki for controlling his temper here. He really cared deeply for both Miaka and Taka.
lucel18 chapter 18 . 10/31/2018
Tasuki is such a great and unforgettable guy. He reminds me of a pirate but with good manners and honor. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 17 . 10/31/2018
The "finger salute" Tasuki shown the man in return...LOL...I love that you write Tasuki as having many layers than what we got from canon, that there's really more to him than what meets the eye.
lucel18 chapter 16 . 10/31/2018
Ouch...even though I was upset with Taka’s words, I couldn’t blame him for the hurt and betrayal he feels by both Miaka and his friends. But his keeping silent about his feelings towards his past life to Miaka reveals one of the problems with their relationship, even in canon. They rarely communicate well. Hopefully, in time, he comes to his senses and understand where Miaka is coming from.
lucel18 chapter 15 . 10/31/2018
Awwww...I love it when Chichiri speaks words of wisdom whether in canon or in your fic.
lucel18 chapter 14 . 10/31/2018
OMG...Miaka couldn’t get enough of Tasuki. Lol. He almost lost complete control over his desires, but thankfully, he has more resolve here to wait. Lol. He’s such a gentleman in making sure their landing into her world didn’t hurt Miaka one bit.
I wonder how Chichiri tuned out the sounds he heard of their makeout. Or could he? Lol.
Kouji is an awesome friend. I hope he finds a nice girl too. Thank you so much for this chapter!
lucel18 chapter 13 . 10/31/2018
Love your characterization of these characters..very true to canon and more..Thank you!