Reviews for The Promise: A Tasuki and Miaka Love Story
Inorganic One chapter 27 . 9/21
Such a wonderful story! Tasuki has always been one of my favorite guys in this series, so it's nice to find such a well writen story whare he gets the girl. Yuu Watase has a real talent for getting me to fall for the third wheels instead of the main romantic intrest in almost every one of her series and this one is no exception. In fact, this one might just be the worst since there are so meany third wheels in it. lol Anyway, while I can see that this is one of thoughs sad times where a really awesome story hasn't been updated in a while, I hope that thier is a chance you might continue it in the -hopfully- near future. Good luck and please update soon!

P.S.- If there is by chance another site whare this story is posted with even just one or two more chapters then please tell me? I'd love to know if thiers anything else to read!
Sundeah chapter 27 . 8/16
I've discovered this fan fiction 2 days ago and I've been enchanted by it, but after looking at the date it was lastly updated and the current year and month it makes me sad so see it's not finished, please keep putting more chapters, and if they exist, I would love nothing more than to know where I can find them! This fan fiction gave me more joy than the Fushigi Yuugi serious ever did so I greatly ask of you to finish it, please, it's so mean to write all these wonderful chapters and have no conclusion (and/or climax, as I really enjoy the display of affection between Miaka and Tasuki) so please, let me have more of it to read! :(
OutcastRuler chapter 27 . 7/27
Please please update. I just love this so much and it's been so long.
coolazngirl24 chapter 27 . 6/26
OMG this is the best piece of writing I have ever read in ages! The story is passionate and so beautiful. I really enjoyed reading this. I hope that this story will continue _ Thank you for gifting us readers with your amazing writing!
kohyeonjung chapter 27 . 5/6
Hey it's 2016 now, please update soon! I would love to read more stories from you. It would be a waste if you do not update this wonderful story!
kohyeonjung chapter 1 . 5/4
Hello just read your story I ship Tasuki/Miaka pair. Pretty please please complete your story! I wanna know what will happen to them. At least let me wallow in this pairing I love them so much! Hoping to read from you soon! Ja ne!
Hikari chapter 27 . 2/12
Love this story! Hoping to see an update soon.
Kritika chauhan chapter 1 . 2/6
Hi! i have read the existinh chapters.. I was wondering when the following ones will be uploaded?
Guest chapter 27 . 9/10/2015
Cant wait for the next chapters...
Guest chapter 27 . 8/12/2015
Please...continue...please T-T
yamada michiko chapter 27 . 7/12/2015
Hi, new reader here ! I've known fushigi yuugi since I was a kid, but this is the only time I've decided to check out this fandom for any good stories . I'm a big fan of tasuki and miaka together , and I'm so happy to have found this fic . I've fallen in love with it! I know its been years since you've last updated this, but is there any chance you'll pick this up where it left off? I'm a fan of yours already ! Please ? I just about died from the last chapter and I just need to see them completely and thoroughly with each other . thank you very much !
jojo chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
Guest chapter 27 . 3/3/2015
So so love the story cant wait for the continuation...
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 1/20/2015
Oh it would be so cool, if the other seshi were somehow going to integrated in the mix. Oh why, why do they need to be toddlers?
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 1/20/2015 the others were reborn. So, they are like three year old now?