Reviews for The Promise: A Tasuki and Miaka Love Story
Faith Healer chapter 1 . 11/1/2021
I’m wit imnoone….. waiting on an update
imnoone101 chapter 27 . 3/22/2021
March 2021, waiting for update
ralgos chapter 1 . 2/10/2021
Great, well thought out, with crystal clear understanding of the material. How you portrayed an eternal destined love going up in literal flames is a true testament to your talent. I have greatly enjoyed this, and hope one day for it to continue.
Evfollower chapter 27 . 10/29/2020
It’s been 13 years and I STILL make my way back here every few years, hoping there will be an update (or one for Burned or Leather and Lace) - that’s dedication, and that’s proof you can write damn good stories. I’m a hopeless fangirl for the way you write Tasuki. I’ll continue to keep hope alive for a conclusion!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/7/2020
I know this is weird since it's been years since I last read this fic but it's reminded me of how much I love Tasuki and Miaka together. There's just something a lot more- tangible, I guess you could say- about their relationship and their feelings for each other. Tamahome is great and all, but I always felt like he was meant to be the first love, but not necessarily the last. Anyway. I'm not sure you'll be able to read this still, but stumbling across your fic has been a great distraction and comfort for me during this quarantine. )) I will of course live in hope that you'll someday update this. Or maybe even give an outline of how you meant this to playout. Regardless of how things pan out, I want to thank you for the effort you took to write this wonderful story. It's been a wonderful and amazing experience. 3
Guest chapter 27 . 12/14/2018
I really enjoyed reading your story! Have been a huge fan of Fushigi Yuugi for quite a while, and Tasuki was always my favorite seishi. I know it’s been a long time since your last update, but I truly hope you’ll write some more some day!
lucel18 chapter 27 . 11/1/2018
AHHHHHHHH! love it all! i'm so excited for your upcoming updates/chapters... Will Nakago show up? Thank you so much for writing this fic!
lucel18 chapter 26 . 11/1/2018
Lol! Love your characterization of Mrs. Yuuki. She and her son seem to be adapting well to this world. I just hope Tasuki and Chichiri handle the truth about what they are well, that they're characters in a book. I hope Mrs. Yuuki falls in love with Shing...lol.
lucel18 chapter 25 . 11/1/2018
I'm so curious about Taiistukun's relationship with Suzaku...lol...
lucel18 chapter 24 . 11/1/2018
Awesome! I'm sure Suzaku approved of the additions to this travel. Lol!
lucel18 chapter 23 . 10/31/2018
Ooooooooh...I hope Mrs. Yuuki learns the truth and gets to go to Konan too, if possible.
lucel18 chapter 22 . 10/31/2018
I actually never thought of this pairing until now. Before I read your fic, I was skeptical about a relationship working out between these two, but the more I read your fic, I’m convinced it can not only work out but even flourish considering how passionate these two are in every way. And you have made it clear that this fic won’t mainly be about the canon pairing. So I don’t get ppl for flaming you on that. I also appreciate your ratings at the start of each chapter. It helped me avoid content that I’m not comfortable with while enjoying your story as a whole. So thank you so much!
lucel18 chapter 21 . 10/31/2018
Does Kouji love Miaka too? Oh boy...talk about upcoming complications with his friendship with Tasuki...Keisuke is gonna beat up Tasuki..yikes
lucel18 chapter 19 . 10/31/2018
I admire Tasuki for controlling his temper here. He really cared deeply for both Miaka and Taka.
lucel18 chapter 18 . 10/31/2018
Tasuki is such a great and unforgettable guy. He reminds me of a pirate but with good manners and honor. Thank you!