Reviews for The Promise: A Tasuki and Miaka Love Story
lucel18 chapter 17 . 10/31/2018
The "finger salute" Tasuki shown the man in return...LOL...I love that you write Tasuki as having many layers than what we got from canon, that there's really more to him than what meets the eye.
lucel18 chapter 16 . 10/31/2018
Ouch...even though I was upset with Taka’s words, I couldn’t blame him for the hurt and betrayal he feels by both Miaka and his friends. But his keeping silent about his feelings towards his past life to Miaka reveals one of the problems with their relationship, even in canon. They rarely communicate well. Hopefully, in time, he comes to his senses and understand where Miaka is coming from.
lucel18 chapter 15 . 10/31/2018
Awwww...I love it when Chichiri speaks words of wisdom whether in canon or in your fic.
lucel18 chapter 14 . 10/31/2018
OMG...Miaka couldn’t get enough of Tasuki. Lol. He almost lost complete control over his desires, but thankfully, he has more resolve here to wait. Lol. He’s such a gentleman in making sure their landing into her world didn’t hurt Miaka one bit.
I wonder how Chichiri tuned out the sounds he heard of their makeout. Or could he? Lol.
Kouji is an awesome friend. I hope he finds a nice girl too. Thank you so much for this chapter!
lucel18 chapter 13 . 10/31/2018
Love your characterization of these characters..very true to canon and more..Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 12 . 10/31/2018
Eeeeeee! Taiistiskun is a Miaka and Tasuki shipper. Lol!
lucel18 chapter 11 . 10/31/2018
Woohoo! they kissed! & they've confessed! But Tasuki is such a noble guy. Love him! Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 10 . 10/31/2018
Oh my...the chemistry you've created between Tasuki and Miaka is awesome...love the flirting..lol..
lucel18 chapter 9 . 10/31/2018
Well...Tasuki and Miaka are fortunate to have Chichiri around to help them out especially in the near future...
lucel18 chapter 8 . 10/31/2018
Intriguing proposal...
lucel18 chapter 7 . 10/30/2018
Eeeeee! Miaka is attracted to Tasuki...does Chichiri have feelings for Miaka too?
lucel18 chapter 6 . 10/29/2018
AWWWWWWWWW! love their happy reunion! Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 5 . 10/29/2018
love Miaka's brother...he can be a therapist..Lol! Thank you for this chapter!
lucel18 chapter 4 . 10/27/2018