Reviews for The Law of Proximal Attraction
CataclysmicContingency chapter 29 . 2/12
sometHing darK

Lol I got a FF acc just now. Just so I could follow all you fantastical, magical peeps. And, wow, I remember reading this last year— and falling in-freaking-LOVE with this. I also recall shedding a LOT of tears. Seriously so funny and dramatic, I remember the feels so much. So, thank you. Thank you for writing this. Please, please keep writing! (P.S. In my opinion, I (remember I) loved this more than M&M!

-Denise
roxas hikari chapter 9 . 2/12
If you like Zelda you need to play this one game its called kingdom hearts...wait...OMG where the hell is my head
Painted With a Palette chapter 29 . 2/9
All done!

Not sure if you even bother reading your reviews on here anymore, but just in case, I'll leave one anyway. This was a beautiful story. I had seen it around, but never had the energy to check it out, and I've been reading it nonstop lately. It was recommended from a friend of mine, and I have to say, time well spent. It was fluff overload, which I think plays a big part in its success. I'm more of a grounded writer, but this story is inspiring me to lighten up and add more lightheartedness into my romances, so thank you!

The characters all made this story what it was. Some of them got annoying at times (XION!) but the story wouldn't feel the same without any of them.

Roxas - He was so awesome. He had a good blend between badassery and intelligence, which I love in a character. Although, it seemed like he grew more naive over the course of the story. Not that that's a problem, just something I picked up on. I liked that he wasn't afraid to be silly every now and then, too.

Namine - Definitely my favorite character. She's almost a spitting image of myself, except she might be a little wittier lol.

Kairi - Kairi actually got kind of gradually more annoying as the story progressed. It seemed like ever since she got with Sora, she just started turning more and more into a bitch. But I never really disliked her. She had some moments. But sometimes I just thought she was a little too deceitful.

Sora - I don't even know what to say about him. I liked him, but he seemed inconsistent. There's not really one trait that I can pick to really define him. That aside, he's still a really fun character.

Riku - Riku was so damn perfect, freaking Gary Stu. What's the point in even bringing him up? lol

Axel - I like how you went for the more wise approach in his case, and not just a bumbling, sexual innuendo spewing (although some of that remained), fire obsessed creeper like how Kyorii seems to usually portray him as. Which I still love and find hilarious, but it was nice to see something different.

Xion - Refer to chapter 21. -_- Whore.

And Roxas and Namine's relationship progressed so fluently. Like, you made me actually believe that they had developed genuine love and affection for each other by the end of it, which isn't the easiest thing to do for a couple that once hated each other. It's very easy to make the relationship development feel forced. So, the way you handled that was very appreciated!

Good luck in your career! But I hope an occasional one-shot isn't out of the question, at least. And I always look forward to your collabs with your squad, Jomatto and Kyorii.

It's always sad to finish something you really like, like a movie, a book, or a TV show (I felt like I lost all purpose in life when I first finished the Airbender series). I hate getting so attached to characters to the point where I want to follow them for the rest of their lives, only to realize that all good things must come to an end. Just wanted to let you know that you've accomplished making me feel empty inside for the next few days while I try to find something equally as enticing as this fic was. Congratulations :P

But seriously, I didn't want this story to end. That epilogue would have been nice, by the way, but this was still a good ending spot. There's enough foreshadowing for us to come up with a general idea what life will be like to them from this point on. So yeah, take care! This is def added to the favorites list! :)
Painted With a Palette chapter 21 . 2/8
Okay, I was gonna wait until the end to leave a review, but this chapter just made me want to throw up. Okay, more accurately, XION made me want to throw up, and not the chapter itself, so I had to say something. I just want to say that although I'm LOVING this story so far, I can't stand Xion in this!

Even in the beginning, I always didn't like her. She's just a selfish character and I'm not gonna care when she most likely dies.

So, ignoring the fact that she totally disregards how everyone else feels in the situation by trying to convince herself that playing with everyone's emotions was the "right" thing to do while selfishly not letting anyone know how she truly felt about anything *cough*, let's look at how she likes her best friend, then blackmails him into befriending another girl, in which she herself ADMITS from the START that she knew that their relationship might evolve into something special, gets mad when her assumptions prove to be true, and gets mad at HIM for naturally wanting to spend time with a girl he likes of which he has a limited amount of time to spend with.

Seriously?

Yeah, definitely my least favorite character. I just knew right from the beginning she was gonna cause trouble. What a tool. A plot device to stir up the bullshit.

But besides that, I'm seriously loving this story! Alright, better keep reading now! :)
chocobabi1 chapter 29 . 1/22
I hope you still go through your reviews from time to time to not forget about the 'little people' when you eventually make it big (I have faith you will), but I just wanted to say I've been reading this for years since you were about 5 chapters in and I fell in love hard and fast. I honestly forgot I had an fan fiction account and would just bookmark this story on every phone I've had since then. Even now I still continue to read this and it just hits me with awe. I adore the way you write, the way you explained their interactions. I'll truely miss this story, but I wanted you to know I've loved this thank you for giving this to the world! Anyway hope to meet you through your future works and do it big okay?

Ps. I've been here many times and was either stars are awesome, or something stars or whatever anyway thank you

Chocobabi1
Something Dark chapter 29 . 11/29/2014
this M&M pure bliss.

Thank you for this amazing journey! Definitely a favorite. Xion is just amazing; I love that plot-thickener. Love the Star Wars part. I dunno know why, but I was screaming "ETHEREAL BLADES" in my head the whole time.
Keep up the good work!

-Denise
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Absolutly loving this, it's so adorable, waiting for the next chapter!
GummyDrive chapter 29 . 7/16/2014
Oh my days! This has been truly a pleasure to read. Read it a few years back and it's kind of bittersweet to see this masterpiece come to an end. One of the very best Naminé x Roxas stories ever, too! I loved their first encounter, their arguments, their making up, and becoming an eventual item. Everything came into full circle at the right time, I definitely love the pacing of this story-not abrupt and not dragging either. :)

But aww, it's sad that this is your last story. BUT! I will always support you! I know you'll be successful and that you'll reach your dreams. I'm a fan of your works, and I'll remain your fan when you become famous and I'll remember when you were here in . :D

I wish you all the best in your endeavor! God bless. LPA is a masterpiece! Thank you for sharing your writing with us, you're awesome!

XSplashManX13 chapter 29 . 7/16/2014
Excellent work on this. I hope that you continue to move forward with your career and reach your goals. Keep your head up. Thank you for this masterpiece.
Sevnara chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I have good hopes for this fanfic. never pictured Roxas and Namine to hate each other remotely, but im not writing, so I guess its fine. if anything, it has me interested.
Muledragon chapter 29 . 6/27/2014
I know it's a little late to be posting a review of this last chapter. The alert for this chapter has been sitting in my email for two months, just waiting for me to finally click it. I guess I was putting off reading it because I knew that this was the end. Hard to believe I've been following this story for two years, and now it's over.

Let me just say what a joy it has been to read your work. The ups and downs of this story have kept me riveted throughout the entire journey. I am a true fan of your work, and I look forward to what you'll write in the future.

You are without a doubt one of the coolest writers on this site. Thanks for all the replies you took the time to write to all my reviews, and especially for the answer videos you made for a couple of the chapters. It's been really cool being able to interact with you.

Best of luck in all your future endeavors. Keep up the good work. As always, eagerly looking forward to your next update.

Muledragon
KHfan chapter 29 . 6/23/2014
This isn't a review so much as gushing. (Wait, you don't mind right? *puppy eyes*) Just checked your bio and saw the morphed baby pictures of Roxas and Namine. Never knew it was a 'real' thing haha (in the sense that I never expected someone to actually morph them, but now that I think about it, hey why not?) and yup, the babies are cute. Gahh. I want them to produce cute babies now!
KHfan chapter 29 . 6/23/2014
It's been a fun ride with you too :) I really enjoyed reading about Roxas and Namine's prickly relationship. Love the pace of the story; I felt that it was great, not like those insta-love stories. And that rather cheeky ending! Looks like Nami's gonna find out how sex smells like soon, huh? XD

By the way, good luck on your original fiction! Sometimes I think it's easier to write original fiction than fanfiction, because you aren't restrained by the way the characters would act (unless you purposely make them OOC). Still, writing fanfic has its own fun too. I think you're a promising writer, so keep writing! :)
KHfan chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
"but it really seemed as easy as falling asleep." Please don't think of me as a delusional fan, but I got a TFIOS vibe here...

On-topic: I really, really love this fic thus far. The chemistry between Roxas and Namine was amazing (even in the first few chapters!), and I think it speaks volumes of your writing skill that I even liked their mean banter and didn't mind it not ending. And aww, I feel so sorry for Xion.

P.S. Wow, your editing time. I do write a few stuff myself (too lazy to log in) so I know how long people do take to write, but seeing them in actual numbers puts a whole new perspective to it. The time you put in clearly shows in the quality of your work. Great job!

P.P.S. I apologize if I sound incoherent anywhere, it's waaaaayyyyy late over where I live because I couldn't put this fic down. Yes, I do love your fic that much. :)
Storming.The.Castle chapter 29 . 6/19/2014
Wow, just wow. I read your story for 48 hours straight and I have to say it is one of the most well-written and thought out stories I've ever read. The way you developed all the characters was amazing, you didn't rush into things and you gave insight to pretty much everybody in the story which I believe is important. Also, the amount of background was perfect. I liked the fact that from the beginning, each interaction had substantial meaning. You didn't just throw in a random dialogue or filler chapter. Or at least, in my opinion you didn't.

I loved how much detail and description there was. And the story itself was very original. I could visibly picture everything that went on and I found myself glued to the story for hours on end. Your writing is amazing and it really inspired me to try and improve my style as well. I recognized your pen name from Milk and Marshmallows (which was just as great by the way).

I really love this story overall. Your writing is really amazing and you're extremely talented. I hope you that you achieve your dreams and that you do get published soon but I'm definitely going to miss your stories! Your stories really impacted me and inspired me so I'm very thankful you took the time to write and edit it as much as you did. Good luck and best of wishes!
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »