Reviews for The Law of Proximal Attraction
LightningGemini chapter 29 . 10/19
Yep. Probably my favorite Roxas/Namine story. Yep.
SokoNinjaz chapter 29 . 9/10
pretty crazy ride. I chuckled a bit at how quickly they progressed with the physical side of their relationship, as I remembered that they only had their first kiss a few days before that. but I suppose all of that pent up sexual tension had to come to a head at some point. nice story, it's been a while since I've been able to actually get through an entire fan fic without abandoning it halfway. thanks for the read.
kingdomheartsproxi chapter 16 . 7/13
This is so funny,
This story was wonderfully written and well thought-out; I'm amazed! Your writing style is beautiful, and your characters are so unique and real. I love it, I love it, I love it.

But I can't help but feel so... sad?

While I ship Roxas and Namine and while I knew that this story was about said couple, I couldn't help but hope for Roxas and Xion to happen instead.

Maybe it's because I always go for the underdog. Or maybe it's because I love childhood friends become more than friends romances. Or maybe I love the "strong and confident characters who are actually breaking down on the inside" type of characters. Maybe all three.

Xion, I found, was the most realistic character in this story. I loved the way you portrayed her. I know she started the whole bet thing with Roxas and I know she knew something could possibly happen to them if Roxas did go with the bet. And when it did happen, she got angry. But that is the most realistic reaction ever.

Anyone with feelings for their best friend would feel betrayed if they all of a sudden just started ditching them for someone else. Of course she'd get angry and emotional. I don't get how some of your readers hate her to bits when they would most likely react the same way if the same situation happened to them.

Roxas and Xion had been friends almost all their lives. They did everything together. And then one day he just leaves her. It's terribly heartbreaking.

She just wanted to repay him for everything he's done for her, and this is what she gets in the end.

I normally like Namine, but I despised her in this story. She didn't even try to make amends with Xion; instead, she just insulted her on the spot and even admitted that she didn't care that she was terminal. Roxas was already hers. The least she could've done was hear Xion out. I admit what Xion did was selfish, but she wasn't doing any of this to make Namine feel bad and hand Roxas over to her out of pity. Namine is disgusting.

I adore Roxas; don't get me wrong (who doesn't?), but he pissed me off as well in this story. How dense can he be? And I know his relationship with Namine had developed a lot over the last few chapters, but it just makes me so sad that he picked a girl he didn't care about at all until a bet over his best friend who's always been there for him.

I might be interpretating things wrong, but... I just really felt for Xion in this.

Anyways, amazing job. Only your story can make me rage and cry at the same time ahahah. Thank you for writing such a great story. Good luck on your book! :)
lilacblossom chapter 2 . 5/17
I'm loving this story so far
LaughingFox98 chapter 29 . 4/14
Okay, I've been reading this story for the past few weeks and all I can say is wow. I'm normally not the type to fall into a romance, but I really liked this one and it's rather relatable. Good job man and thanks for the good read.
Flame-fist-ace chapter 18 . 3/21
loving the story so far! my only gripe against it, which is a personal preference one is that I'm not to fond of Xion/Riku cause I don't feel like they make sense; in the game Riku saw Xion as nothing more than as obstacle to get Sora and had not interest in her and anything that says otherwise was to get her on his side. I dunno I just don't get it. But otherwise there isn't much, if anything wrong in the story, the time each character gets in balanced out well (though i do wish Ven and Aqua would appear more but that is a minimal gripe) and the development of characters is top notch. I know this story is long since done and you have vanished off the face of the world, I just thought I'd let you know my thoughts on the story :)
CataclysmicContingency chapter 29 . 2/12
sometHing darK

Lol I got a FF acc just now. Just so I could follow all you fantastical, magical peeps. And, wow, I remember reading this last year— and falling in-freaking-LOVE with this. I also recall shedding a LOT of tears. Seriously so funny and dramatic, I remember the feels so much. So, thank you. Thank you for writing this. Please, please keep writing! (P.S. In my opinion, I (remember I) loved this more than M&M!

roxas hikari chapter 9 . 2/12
If you like Zelda you need to play this one game its called kingdom hearts...wait...OMG where the hell is my head
Painted With a Palette chapter 29 . 2/9
All done!

Not sure if you even bother reading your reviews on here anymore, but just in case, I'll leave one anyway. This was a beautiful story. I had seen it around, but never had the energy to check it out, and I've been reading it nonstop lately. It was recommended from a friend of mine, and I have to say, time well spent. It was fluff overload, which I think plays a big part in its success. I'm more of a grounded writer, but this story is inspiring me to lighten up and add more lightheartedness into my romances, so thank you!

The characters all made this story what it was. Some of them got annoying at times (XION!) but the story wouldn't feel the same without any of them.

Roxas - He was so awesome. He had a good blend between badassery and intelligence, which I love in a character. Although, it seemed like he grew more naive over the course of the story. Not that that's a problem, just something I picked up on. I liked that he wasn't afraid to be silly every now and then, too.

Namine - Definitely my favorite character. She's almost a spitting image of myself, except she might be a little wittier lol.

Kairi - Kairi actually got kind of gradually more annoying as the story progressed. It seemed like ever since she got with Sora, she just started turning more and more into a bitch. But I never really disliked her. She had some moments. But sometimes I just thought she was a little too deceitful.

Sora - I don't even know what to say about him. I liked him, but he seemed inconsistent. There's not really one trait that I can pick to really define him. That aside, he's still a really fun character.

Riku - Riku was so damn perfect, freaking Gary Stu. What's the point in even bringing him up? lol

Axel - I like how you went for the more wise approach in his case, and not just a bumbling, sexual innuendo spewing (although some of that remained), fire obsessed creeper like how Kyorii seems to usually portray him as. Which I still love and find hilarious, but it was nice to see something different.

Xion - Refer to chapter 21. -_- Whore.

And Roxas and Namine's relationship progressed so fluently. Like, you made me actually believe that they had developed genuine love and affection for each other by the end of it, which isn't the easiest thing to do for a couple that once hated each other. It's very easy to make the relationship development feel forced. So, the way you handled that was very appreciated!

Good luck in your career! But I hope an occasional one-shot isn't out of the question, at least. And I always look forward to your collabs with your squad, Jomatto and Kyorii.

It's always sad to finish something you really like, like a movie, a book, or a TV show (I felt like I lost all purpose in life when I first finished the Airbender series). I hate getting so attached to characters to the point where I want to follow them for the rest of their lives, only to realize that all good things must come to an end. Just wanted to let you know that you've accomplished making me feel empty inside for the next few days while I try to find something equally as enticing as this fic was. Congratulations :P

But seriously, I didn't want this story to end. That epilogue would have been nice, by the way, but this was still a good ending spot. There's enough foreshadowing for us to come up with a general idea what life will be like to them from this point on. So yeah, take care! This is def added to the favorites list! :)
Painted With a Palette chapter 21 . 2/8
Okay, I was gonna wait until the end to leave a review, but this chapter just made me want to throw up. Okay, more accurately, XION made me want to throw up, and not the chapter itself, so I had to say something. I just want to say that although I'm LOVING this story so far, I can't stand Xion in this!

Even in the beginning, I always didn't like her. She's just a selfish character and I'm not gonna care when she most likely dies.

So, ignoring the fact that she totally disregards how everyone else feels in the situation by trying to convince herself that playing with everyone's emotions was the "right" thing to do while selfishly not letting anyone know how she truly felt about anything *cough*, let's look at how she likes her best friend, then blackmails him into befriending another girl, in which she herself ADMITS from the START that she knew that their relationship might evolve into something special, gets mad when her assumptions prove to be true, and gets mad at HIM for naturally wanting to spend time with a girl he likes of which he has a limited amount of time to spend with.

Yeah, definitely my least favorite character. I just knew right from the beginning she was gonna cause trouble. What a tool. A plot device to stir up the bullshit.

But besides that, I'm seriously loving this story! Alright, better keep reading now! :)
chocobabi1 chapter 29 . 1/22
I hope you still go through your reviews from time to time to not forget about the 'little people' when you eventually make it big (I have faith you will), but I just wanted to say I've been reading this for years since you were about 5 chapters in and I fell in love hard and fast. I honestly forgot I had an fan fiction account and would just bookmark this story on every phone I've had since then. Even now I still continue to read this and it just hits me with awe. I adore the way you write, the way you explained their interactions. I'll truely miss this story, but I wanted you to know I've loved this thank you for giving this to the world! Anyway hope to meet you through your future works and do it big okay?

Ps. I've been here many times and was either stars are awesome, or something stars or whatever anyway thank you

Something Dark chapter 29 . 11/29/2014
this M&M pure bliss.

Thank you for this amazing journey! Definitely a favorite. Xion is just amazing; I love that plot-thickener. Love the Star Wars part. I dunno know why, but I was screaming "ETHEREAL BLADES" in my head the whole time.
Keep up the good work!

Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Absolutly loving this, it's so adorable, waiting for the next chapter!
GummyDrive chapter 29 . 7/16/2014
Oh my days! This has been truly a pleasure to read. Read it a few years back and it's kind of bittersweet to see this masterpiece come to an end. One of the very best Naminé x Roxas stories ever, too! I loved their first encounter, their arguments, their making up, and becoming an eventual item. Everything came into full circle at the right time, I definitely love the pacing of this story-not abrupt and not dragging either. :)

But aww, it's sad that this is your last story. BUT! I will always support you! I know you'll be successful and that you'll reach your dreams. I'm a fan of your works, and I'll remain your fan when you become famous and I'll remember when you were here in . :D

I wish you all the best in your endeavor! God bless. LPA is a masterpiece! Thank you for sharing your writing with us, you're awesome!

1,338 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »