Reviews for The Law of Proximal Attraction
FlightBoy chapter 29 . 3/8
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this entire story, it was great to see how much effort you put into the story and it was a blast to read it during lunch when I had the chance. I felt pretty disappointed in the end because I thought it was really going somewhere in that room (both Roxas and Namine) but ultimately it halted there, I would've loved to see it continue but I get that you lost touch with the story, still though an epilogue would've been nice as I really would like to wonder what would Xion do in like 5 years or something and how both Roxas & Namine and Sora & Kaira would interact as they went to college and such. Not a lot of stories here have immense detail and go past the "first kiss" to tell more about their life together, still though this one felt very close to that and I do thank you for finishing up the story!
N00bcakeinc chapter 5 . 2/12
Really enjoyed Roxas being constantly flustered in this chapter, and I love how judgmental the cashier lady was, holy shit, haha. Also nice to see Xion and Naminé getting along. Overall loved the chapter as always!
dragonhero45 chapter 29 . 2/11
I really hope you read this. I've been following this story since around chapter 18 I think and I can't believe it's finally complete. This was hands down my favorite fan fiction story in general. I coincidentally read this back in before my freshman year of hs and now I'm a freshman college student who reread AND completed (I thought this was going to be incomplete thank you very much!) this. I may have quit fanfiction (and I ship roxas x xion now) but this story made such a lasting impression that I still remembered the events years later. It was that good. Rechecking this site I can tell you nothing compares from what I've read.
Overall, wonderful story and thank you so much for a job well done. I wish you the best endeavors and future!
Thank you again.
N00bcakeinc chapter 4 . 2/11
As always, loved the humor! Is it bad that I'm honestly that asshole of a friend who would change my other friend's status just to fuck with them? Either way, loved it as always, and now with war waging (though let's be honest here, it's been happening ever since they met each other) I'm definitely hyped to see what's next!
N00bcakeinc chapter 3 . 2/9
Ok, so I loved Riku and Xion's introduction, but holy fuck, that fucking bomb Xion dropped while talking to Roxas got me bad. I can only assume right now that she has some kind of hereditary disease, but goddamn, I can't imagine what she and Roxas must be feeling. That being said, I like how she actually used it to her advantage instead of moping about it. Not saying that she doesn't have the right to, but I just really admire how strong she is about her condition. Lastly, I see that reference to the game when they said that Roxas had to spend as much time with Naminé as Sora does with Kairi, very well done. So, now begins Roxas' personal hell on earth, huh? Very excited to see how it'll play out.
N00bcakeinc chapter 2 . 2/7
Holy fuck, Roxas laid down the motherfucking L A W, haha, I love it. Love the chapter, and I can't wait to see Xion and Riku in the next one!
N00bcakeinc chapter 1 . 2/5
Ahhh! I love the first chapter already! The humor, how natural everyone talks and feels, it's all so good! The writing is fantastic and the set-up for what's to come is so well done, holy shit, this is writing gooooals! Onward to the next chapter!
freyja0taku chapter 29 . 4/10/2016
I seriously enjoyed reading this.. :3 Their interactions feels so natural for me.. And I certainly love the titles in every chapter too..You're definitely a great writer!.. I don't regret sacrificing sleep for finishing this.. xD
odise13 chapter 29 . 3/6/2016
Hey, if you feel like it, Can you write another Roxas/Namine story? Once I started this story, I could not stop and I'm the type that doesn't like to read but is willing if a story is good and this was one of my favorite stories. Hopefully, you'll have new stories to write. And keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/15/2016
I would say that this is one of the best Roxas/Naminé story I've read and I'm so happy to admit I've read it twice
Really hope you continue to write more about this couple and I can't wait to read more in the future
Gamblinman chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
This is a bit late, but this is the Official Rokunami in my opinion. I've already read it, but I came back to re-read it. Love it!
HoPe-BriNgeR1 chapter 29 . 12/20/2015
perhaps this would sounds weird, what will they bought at the drug store, even though I already guessed it but just to make sure
LightningGemini chapter 29 . 10/19/2015
Yep. Probably my favorite Roxas/Namine story. Yep.
SokoNinjaz chapter 29 . 9/10/2015
pretty crazy ride. I chuckled a bit at how quickly they progressed with the physical side of their relationship, as I remembered that they only had their first kiss a few days before that. but I suppose all of that pent up sexual tension had to come to a head at some point. nice story, it's been a while since I've been able to actually get through an entire fan fic without abandoning it halfway. thanks for the read.
kingdomheartsproxi chapter 16 . 7/13/2015