Reviews for A Simple Revision
Cartlin chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
None of that is really FUNNY, more like completely irresponsible, and possibly illegal. Draco tested an unknown potion on another human, and didn't keep any records, or samples beyond what he gave his father? That just isn't believable. I mean, come on. That's something a 12-year-old would do, not 18.
remeyqueen74 chapter 9 . 7/24/2016
Please update i need more
For The Love of Things Nerdy chapter 9 . 6/10/2016
All I see is McGonagall with football gear on and tackling him. and Dumbledore in the stands acting like an extreme fan. Face paint and everything.
AnariaLenair chapter 9 . 1/5/2016
All I can say to this is, What. The. Fuck?! I mean seriously, Lucius is utterly hilarious in this fic and everyone just loves to rile him up (not that I can say much as I would to). Although I'll admit, a young Lucius on pepper up potion is absolutely fantastic.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
So will Lucius calm down and realise that he now has a chance to life his life again the way he wants and with a chance to be happy?
winter.shadow18 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
OMG! I LOVE IT. I Couldn't stop laughing.
Mukuro234 chapter 9 . 2/26/2015
Hahahaha omg my cheeks hurt from laughing so much hahaha
PerdidoKitsune chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
if this is Lucius as a teenager I can't wait for Tom Riddle teenage years ohhhhhh do you think Tom temper is similar to Lucius cause a temper fit by Tom Marvolo Riddle aka Lord Voldermort in teenage form would be to hilarious to not read.
Charlie0925 chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Lol! I am loving this and cannot wait to read more! ;o)
Daphne chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
love this story! i laught so hard! please update soon?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
Omg this is hilarious cant wait for the rest of it
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Hahaha im really enjoying this story and can't wait for the rest of it
Mrs. Shanique Volturi-Whitlock chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
LOL this story is so funny you should definitely continue writing it
deadly.devious.desire chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
I check regularly for an update. I understand if you've abandoned your story. Just know my affections have been ensnared by your unique mixture of romance and humour.
Roseflame Crystalheart chapter 9 . 4/9/2014