Reviews for Of questions, revenge, and short denim skirts
tardisinthesgc chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
ok, i did NOT see that coming. damn. that's awkward. JIM THE FISH! yay! this was fantastic!
Symphony In Blue chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Ooh well I think I know what Melody meant, but I'm not entirely sure. I hope you'll update soon!
JackieLyn chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
So wonderful! And so very unexpected. I love the "I named my son Jim the fish?" lol!
gingerbritishgypsyelf chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
accidental incest-kiss! Ew ew ew ew ew...but yay for timebabies. Seriously though. Ew ew ew ew...
irishcanary chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Oh so melody is the doctors daughter. Great idea :). Poor doctor must feel filthy having had such pervy thoughts xD. Can't wait for an update
Symphony In Blue chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
So Melody is not River, but River and the Doctor's daughter? EEEEEEEEEEEE, didn't see that one coming!
Stargatecrazy chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Best twist ever! Loved it!

SGC
AlwaysLoveRed chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Great chapter-I really don't know what she might have meant though!
Timerider 26 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I think that she is rivers doughtier :)
gidget89 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
re: Ch 3 but it won't let me review twice *grumbles*

Actually she's been calling Rory and Amy Daddy and Mama so maybe.. um.. IDK - this is Rory's fear vision? Again?

OH GOD I AM DYING TO KNOW NOW. Please update soon.
tardisinthesgc chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
this is great! i can't wait for an update, evil cliffie! :-/ 3
gidget89 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Oh god please don't say she is the Doctor and River's daughter becaus ethat is just wrong. WRONG. OH GOD. THE WRONGNESS.
Symphony In Blue chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Well luckily Melody was there to explain to them what was going on. Let's hope they'll find Amy and baby Melody soon!
JackieLyn chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Love the line about the "walking-talking weapons arsenal"! :)
tardisinthesgc chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
gotta love those weird inspirations, eh? love it! this is fantastic! can't wait for an update!