Reviews for Dragon Flight
puma1sunfire chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Great Story! I really enjoyed reading it.
lou2003us chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
it was an awesome story.

I just want to cry
Bro chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
Dregus chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
wait a minute, that from? (i played the game)
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
very cool story
1v2 chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
i got to say this is a good chapter i am a bit confused on the pairing for 1, sakura is she paired up with foxy and 2. is that 9 taild wolf part of the harem as well
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
M chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Make a better summary

As people don't read stories with no summary
daydreamer727 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Ok your confusing me, is Haku a boy, or is Haku a girl? you keep referring to Haku as he, she, and what not.
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
Cool Story
Axil 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
well i'm loveing what you have but i will say my peace on what i don't like so hear goes:

*story whent a little to fast, i mean by this is that naruto went from a zero to a hero or a dead last to a chunin in just a day or two. not the beast thing it makes it fell like naruto is a got or some thing but hes not! Hes just anormal guy like lee, shino, kiba, etc. so try to slowe down on the growth of the charicter, but not to much but mack it were it may tack two to three weeks to get that strong then people can wrap there minds on how strong and how fast.

*MORE DETALE! what does the dragoon form look like? some thing like that would have bean nice to have seen in there and more so please more detale please.

*the hinate part i am ok with but it whent from her a nervice shy wreck to a person you you can have a good long tack with is just not really believable to me sorry.

*and fnally th idea of him knowing bout his parents so soon not really needed in there till later but there story line is good and what i had when i though about the challenge so good job there.

so just fix that and it should be all good.