Reviews for Dragon Flight
Neo-Devil chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
suggestion: make an Asura's wrath fic, its up to you on what to do with it, wouldn' mind some boss fights, which are usually massive, the first boss tries to crush you with his pointer finger, which is the size of a fucking continent might I add. that being said should tell you just how big the first boss is. the first boss being Wyzen. oh and when you play the game, and he's on a speech, a 'B' icon should pop up on the top left corner of the screen, when it does, press B to interrupt his speech, by punching face thus getting the 'Shut up Wyzen' achievement. there are a few achievements like it throughout the game and it is rather funny.

character abilities
Asura: source of power: rage, main character
Wyzen: source of power: 'bigger is better', first boss, arrogant
Yasha: source of power: sorrow, Asura's best friend, and brother in law.
Deus: source of power: pride, main antagonist. looks a white haired ganondorf, same skin color.
Auges: source of power: greed, Asura's teacher, loves to fight
Olga: source of power: Lust, she is a devoted servant of Deus.
Kalrow: source of power: his IQ, you can compare him to the Nara clan as far as personality goes.
Sergei: source of power: beauty, drama queen and he's a bit sadistic.

Mithra: priestess, Asura's only daughter. the support character. unfortunately kidnapped by Deus, guess what you have to do.

the rest of the story, you'll have to find out on your own, I am NOT going to spoil everything. even still, have fun making A fic about this game, and have tons of fun playing said game.
puma1sunfire chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Great Story! I really enjoyed reading it.
lou2003us chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
it was an awesome story.

I just want to cry
Bro chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
Dregus chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
wait a minute, that from? (i played the game)
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
very cool story
1v2 chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
i got to say this is a good chapter i am a bit confused on the pairing for 1, sakura is she paired up with foxy and 2. is that 9 taild wolf part of the harem as well
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
M chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Make a better summary

As people don't read stories with no summary
daydreamer727 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Ok your confusing me, is Haku a boy, or is Haku a girl? you keep referring to Haku as he, she, and what not.
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
Cool Story
Axil 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
well i'm loveing what you have but i will say my peace on what i don't like so hear goes:

*story whent a little to fast, i mean by this is that naruto went from a zero to a hero or a dead last to a chunin in just a day or two. not the beast thing it makes it fell like naruto is a got or some thing but hes not! Hes just anormal guy like lee, shino, kiba, etc. so try to slowe down on the growth of the charicter, but not to much but mack it were it may tack two to three weeks to get that strong then people can wrap there minds on how strong and how fast.

*MORE DETALE! what does the dragoon form look like? some thing like that would have bean nice to have seen in there and more so please more detale please.

*the hinate part i am ok with but it whent from her a nervice shy wreck to a person you you can have a good long tack with is just not really believable to me sorry.

*and fnally th idea of him knowing bout his parents so soon not really needed in there till later but there story line is good and what i had when i though about the challenge so good job there.

so just fix that and it should be all good.