Reviews for The Silver Millennium - The Golden Years: Chapter1
Joyce chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
The names are funny!
Hulk the Orange chapter 10 . 5/5/2007
SNIFFLE SNIFFEL i LOVE this storyu r really good i couldn't stop cryingi LOVE Rei and Jedite pairing Rei is my fav person i was listening to music 2 match the mood of the chapters u rock at writing u have 2 make more i will help if you need any help just you have 2 continue this story PLZ I BEG U
Tasnim chapter 10 . 3/13/2006
I luved this story! This chapter was so good you had me in tears. Hope you right a second part to it.
littleonegi chapter 10 . 2/2/2006
Loved this.

I hope you write a part 2. What happens after everyone is reborn.
bebe1984 chapter 8 . 12/29/2004
i do hope that the next chapter will be up soon...

wanna know what happens next...

good job by the way .. i like the story
MickeyMalfoy chapter 10 . 3/19/2004
This chapter was so sad. Are you going to continue the story?
mae chapter 10 . 8/15/2003
If finally finshed reading the story! thats so sad!

but writen well.
mae chapter 6 . 8/13/2003
first Off I have to say your pen name totally rocks! and is totally awesome! :D

I was also a huge dark angel fan! fox was out of their minds to cancel such a kick butt show!

secondly I'm also a big fan of sailor moon! its a great show! romance,action,drama,humor its got it all!

thirdly I think it would be SO totally awesome if you maybe worte a Dark Angel/Sailor Moon crossover! I mean there aren't any of those so it would must definetly be orginal! and really cool to see the 2 world blended together!

and last but no least from what I read so far of the story its good. you write it well and you have a great attention to detail! which is always a great thing to have when writing any kind of story! hopefully the rest will be as good as what I've read so far! I should get the time to finish reading it soon! :)

keep up the good work!
Abandonded and Left chapter 10 . 10/31/2002
That was such a good story! The plot was exelent and the story line was great. I love Rei and Jedite storys, they allways have so much depth like yours. Im going to reccomend this story to all of my friends, all of them! I never imagend Rei and Derien brother and sister but that sorta makes sence because they have the same hair color. The dances and the trama and and and well this reminded me of a saga! How much they loved each outher and they dident want to part, how hard it was for Lita, Mina, and Ami. Its a lil sad that they killed them selves though, but it addes potention for... A SEQUEL! Yep, you should write one! It would be that best. Dont let anything stop your writing. Nothing! you write better then anyone!

Now that im done blabing to make it short, great story and plz make a sequel! Thanx ~
Kerrie-chan chapter 10 . 8/19/2002
*sniffle* what a sad ending but good!
MoonWriter1 chapter 5 . 5/1/2002
more *smile* :)
Axia Hayden chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
hey i love this story! please continue this very soon!

-QtAznBabee